**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I've had my cuban bracelet for a little bit now and was wondering if it's normal for what i assume to be dirt to accumulate between/underneath the links.  Like you can't see the dark spots as i wear it, but when i twist the links their are black spots that if wiped go away?  It's kinda hard to capture in a picture, but I just wanted to see if this is normal for everyday use.

Last edited:
There's a big difference between 6mm n 7mm. It's like night n day.
I have a 6mm.
At 7mm you really start to see why a Miami Cuban is appreciated so much.

Looks like I'm going with the 7 then.

What pendent are u looking to cop?
Not sure. Been looking at some angel pendants on golden sun, trax and shyne. A lot of people do the angel with the little chain. I'm not a huge fan of that. It's cool looking but I want something a little bigger. I saw a nice 10kt angel on trax I really like. But idk how it would like with a 14kt chain since its 10kt.

I've had my cuban bracelet for a little bit now and was wondering if it's normal for what i assume to be dirt to accumulate between/underneath the links.  Like you can't see the dark spots as i wear it, but when i twist the links their are black spots that if wiped go away?  It's kinda hard to capture in a picture, but I just wanted to see if this is normal for everyday use.

Happened to me, it cleans right off with a toothbrush, warm water, and soap.

just cop a piece that you normally would see any rappers or these trendy *** dudes on instagram would be wearing

Or this from Daniels

I was going to ice out my 14mm bracelet until I got my broke boy wake up call, I was thinking it was going to cost around 5k, I was ready to send it off but :lol:

Last edited:
I was going to ice out my 14mm bracelet until I got my broke boy wake up call, I was thinking it was going to cost around 5k, I was ready to send it off but :lol:

well you chose pretty much the best diamonds. shop around a little. maybe cut the quality down a tad.

Back
Top Bottom