**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

How you feel about dropping 7.5k on jewelry though? I mean damn I'm hesitating for 3.2k on some jewelry. You making payment or straight cash or credit. Idk i want one though. Can't wait to see pics though

Last edited:
How you feel about dropping 7.5k on jewelry though? I mean damn I'm hesitating for 3.2k on some jewelry. You making payment or straight cash or credit. Idk i want one though. Can't wait to see pics though

It's straight metal so no matter what it will always be worth it's weight in gold. Now when you started icing stuff or flooding it with diamonds just understand and realize you're going to take a huge loss

Last edited:
Why not just get a 3 or 4mm with a pendant ? Stand out from the crowd man. 

This is cool, but it's not standing out. I'm not even sure how one can stand out with jewelry these days unless you getting something obscure like Tyler the ****ater just did

This is cool, but it's not standing out. I'm not even sure how one can stand out with jewelry these days unless you getting something obscure like Tyler the ****ater just did
I don't mean stand out like PLEASE LOOK AT ME!! I mean separate yourself from the crowd. Chances of running into someone with the same chain/pendant are slim. I just think a chain without a charm is more of a fashion statement. Unless it's like a one of a kind designed chain. 

Last edited:
I got enough to buy 20 of em... Lol I'm stingy with my money

You might not eem need to spend $3k if you want something more suttle.

You said you're only 5' tall, right?

Depending on your weight you could do with a thinner/lighter chain. Now if you're about 265 lbs then you'd be better off with a thicker chain since a thin chain would get lost in the fat neck rolls

Instead of a chain for 3k he can get a 4mm cuban with a pendant and a 9mm cuban bracelet. 

I got enough to buy 20 of em... Lol I'm stingy with my money

Depending on your weight you could do with a thinner/lighter chain. Now if you're about 265 lbs then you'd be better off with a thicker chain since a thin chain would get lost in the fat neck rolls

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol naw I'm 125 lbs man. 22" be good. Ima wait til the right timing tho then cop one.

Question yall, if I had a charm the size of if Co's micro jesus, what mm size should I get in a cuban? Or should I scrap the Cuban and just go with the regular chain?

Question yall, if I had a charm the size of if Co's micro jesus, what mm size should I get in a cuban? Or should I scrap the Cuban and just go with the regular chain?

Those pendants are 1.2 inch bail included, you don't need much besides 2mm rope

micro if & co Pharaoh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom