**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ya 30 grams 14k solid gold including the back. 4 carats of diamonds 2.5in height

Still thinking about it tonight will pay in the morning prally lol

Last edited:
For around that price you can get that full size stoneless icebox, 140 grams, but I know you want that shine though :smokin

Last edited:
I hit up icebox and they just wasnt getting back to me and same with traxnyc. They had a better price at 4600 was heavier at 40 grams but hollow on the back and was not a fan of the mold. I put the link up a few pages back. The customer service wasn't great at those 2 places so I passed even if I paid a few hundred more. But the quality is on point and service too. I will post pics if and when I get it. Still deciding but might cop though lol

And icebox did quote me for an iced out Jesus at 7 for 14k 50 grams so I had to pass. Didn't get to me for other joints though

Last edited:
Not gonna say until I cop since it would be pointless. I will include the details once i cop and post up pics though

I see what you are saying, still a lot of $ to spend all at once on one chain, for most regular people.

Agreed. It's too much for me too.

Side note: I'll buy the extra 150 grams for $3000 if you don't want em. @bootsiecollins [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
What you guys think about a tri color Cuban? Thinking about this in 10-11mm 14k w/o stones just to do something different. Or stick with just yellow?

large.jpg

Open your minds children.....

So your saying the rolex masterpiece tridor is kids jewelry?

Im finding it difficult to justify a rose gold cuban bracelet when I already have a white gold and yellow gold.   

White gold set up is complete (Watch, bracelet, diamond cross, jesus/cuban, 1 ct diamond earings, ring)

Yellow gold set is complete short of a watch which I plan to buy towards the end of he year (Coin/chain, gold bar necklace, king tut pendant, cuban bracelet, 

Rose gold set up (Watch, bracelet, jesus on rope)  Leaning towards a 6.5 mm diamond cuban chain and trading in my current box bracelet and white gold cuban for the tri color one.

Last edited:
What you guys think about a tri color Cuban? Thinking about this in 10-11mm 14k w/o stones just to do something different. Or stick with just yellow?

large.jpg

This is dope, its Jason of Beverly Hills, note that I've seen it without diamonds and it doesn't look good

Last edited:
What size angel pendant would look best with a 28 inch 6mm Cuban? I know a lot of people wear the small angel with a small chain but I'd rather have a little bit bigger of a chain. And I've been lookin at pendants from Daniels and if and co. I would really appreciate anyone's input.

Last edited:
okay
1.iceboxjewelry
2.goldensunjewelry
3.frankiediamonds
4.traxnyc
5.itshot
6.highlinecustomjewelry
7.mr.fresh
8.jaydajeweler1
9.benballer
10.imperial_jewelry
11.luckydajeweler
12.cmglinks

Man scratch luckydajeweler off that list! His store was on the damm news for selling fake stones smh!!

Obviously you don't know any old school Cubans or Puerto Ricans, they rock chunky chains, bracelets and huge pendants way in to old age. Where do you think all these rappers got that style from.

Just come down to Florida and you'll see what I'm talking about!
[/quot] what's the difference having a tri color bracelet at 50 or rockin a Jesus piece at 50

Both would stand out that's for sure. Unless you're Puffy or Jay Z.

Last edited:
Obviously you don't know any old school Cubans or Puerto Ricans, they rock chunky chains, bracelets and huge pendants way in to old age. Where do you think all these rappers got that style from.

Ya i know what you're talking about. Cubans start wearing a St. Lazarus at like age 10. 

I just see alot of women wearing tri color gold. Doesn't seem very masculine. 

All da OG dominican & puerto ricans playing Dominos & drinking coronas on da block would have DJ khaled sized short thick *** *** Cubans tucked in.

Back
Top Bottom