**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Thanks fellas. I will probably take a look at 3 and 4mm chains. 4mm will probably look too big but I'll see anyways.

Last edited:

Guys a clown plus he's been accused of selling fugazi watches

damn, i just looked it up

id only mess with dudes the forum but NYC has a lot of legit guys, no idea why someone would risk his rep............that can do more harm to your business than trying to save some money

damn, i just looked it up

id only mess with dudes the forum but NYC has a lot of legit guys, no idea why someone would risk his rep............that can do more harm to your business than trying to save some money
Ya the discussion came up a few pages back i think about the AP watch. Plus he's a grown man that keeps the sticker on his fitted hat so that's a red flag right there..

I was playing around with a shoestring to get an idea of what I like.

This is at 22inches and the shoestring is 5.5mm. I think I want to go with 21 inches on the chain.

This is with the 30inch 9mm Cuban for comparison.

Last edited:
I was playing around with a shoestring to get an idea of what I like.

This is at 22inches and the shoestring is 5.5mm. I think I want to go with 21 inches on the chain.
I don't know man you don't want that cross too high on your chest, i would stay with 22" or even longer and if you really don't like it cut it to 21. I would also get a chain half the size of that shoe lace. Man a 22" chain would look ******ed on me but i'm 6'2 240.

Last edited:
watch brehs, what happens with your watches that are dual tone?  I mean, does the steel wear down the gold?  It looks like I get about 5-5.5 mohs for stainless steel and 2.75 for 18k gold.  14k seems to be 3-4 though.  I'm viewing at least once watch part that appears to be 18k gold directly against steel though so I'm like how can this be?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom