**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I've only owned 14k, is the wear and tear on 24k exaggerated or does it really ding that easy?

Last edited:
Damn so 24k is that bad to wear huh? If that's the case you might as well just own bars and not jewelry

I've only owned 14k, is the wear and tear on 24k exaggerated or does it really ding that easy?
My dad has a 24k bracelet (not a cuban bracelet) he got from Asia and wears it everyday.  He's had it for well over 10 years and tbh I've never noticed any crazy dents or damage occur over all the years.  

Damn so 24k is that bad to wear huh? If that's the case you might as well just own bars and not jewelry
It is not.  My chain, pendant and ring are 24k and I wear them every day.  If its super light weight piece, its going to bend and break but when you start talking about the heavier pieces they are fine for everyday wear.  

My bracelet is 18k and it looks terrible.  I sit in front of a computer most of the day and its constantly banging on the edge of my desk when I type.  I get it  polished once every year or so.  24k pieces should NEVER be polished.  They are not supposed to "shiny".

FYI, they aren't actually 24k.  They are 23k.  

24k dings really easy.

You have to be real careful wearing 24k

surprisingly its pretty secure but i do want a different clasp

Im going see what options i have when i go add a link
The N clasp is not meant for taking on and off frequently.  Once you put it on, you keep it on.

Different Shot Of Jeezy's Piece
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom