**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone here buy and sell scrap gold? 

Was randomly googling it the other day read from a bunch of places that it could be lucrative
No dis to anyone here that does the buy n sell gold as as full time job but I generally think that the only way to really make this work is to use a storefront and place it between people who tend to be desperate/poor and people who are scared to drive & shop in  lousy neighborhoods.  A couple of people on payroll who can watch your back at all times is prolly a good idea too and well then it doesn't look so easy. 

Last edited:
No dis to anyone here that does the buy n sell gold as as full time job but I generally think that the only way to really make this work is to use a storefront and place it between people who tend to be desperate/poor and people who are scared to drive & shop in  lousy neighborhoods.  A couple of people on payroll who can watch your back at all times is prolly a good idea too and well then it doesn't look so easy. 

I think Laxrolex makes a lot of money buying and selling scrap gold

I'd be afraid to get something with that much detail in 24k gold. Thing would look busted after some good wear. 

darth vadar looks like he has chewbacca's legs in that coin though.  then again that picture is all blown up so maybe it doesn't look that way irl unless you're looking at it with some kinda magnifier. 

Anyone know any good sites to buy smaller/micro gold pieces at reasonable prices?  Most of my google searches only turn up either "fake" gold-plated ones or really high-end pieces with diamonds, etc.  I'm just looking for good all-gold options.

Anyone know any good sites to buy smaller/micro gold pieces at reasonable prices?  Most of my google searches only turn up either "fake" gold-plated ones or really high-end pieces with diamonds, etc.  I'm just looking for good all-gold options.
1.) Don't say micro or Ben Baller will sue you.

2.) You gotta be more specific in the style and price range you want.

Also current set up

Back
Top Bottom