**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

the REAL south park jesus piece...

nt-sp_kanye1.jpg

bonus pic of the goon squad....

nt-sp_kanye2.jpg

A Foxwoods or a Mohegan Sun would be cool. I do not gamble unless there is an UNO TABLE !!!!!!

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by NLV esq

aint a prob with me - i switched to MS ever since they added cupholders to the poker tables

laugh.gif

you must explain this one to me my man......force you to drink or something?

i told you way back most locals prefer MS, jsut bout everybody says you win more money there. well everybody.

edit: is that a crooks sweatshirt Luda wearin? I never owned any crooks but damn.........really tempting.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by NLV esq

aint a prob with me - i switched to MS ever since they added cupholders to the poker tables

laugh.gif

you must explain this one to me my man......force you to drink or something?

i told you way back most locals prefer MS, jsut bout everybody says you win more money there. well everybody.

edit: is that a crooks sweatshirt Luda wearin? I never owned any crooks but damn.........really tempting.
lol naw - well picture a poker table with 10 people plus a dealer...then chips, cards and glasses/beers in front of them...it was just mad crowdedand congested....foxwoods on the other hand had the cupholders on the rail that sunk in so you can toss your drink there and its out of the way....just a petpeeve i guess- but they must have gotten enought complaints and spilled drinks on the table that they switched up to the new tables

and yea crooks has always had some nice joints
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

kingtre that was a close call ! ! ! ! ! !
smh.gif
craziness...i woulda been at the airport right about now-

but its all good now- already called dude and he waiting on me to bring it back down-

Rjwco wrote:
kingtre that was a close call ! ! ! ! ! !
smh.gif
craziness...i woulda been at the airport right about now-

but its all good now- already called dude and he waiting on me to bring it back down-

word!!!!!!!! usps service !
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

worse case scenario I was like " damn he prolly thinking I ripped his package
embarassed.gif
"

Quick question - where can I get a beaded chain? I have some 18k dog tags but no chain to hang them on.

Thanks!

edit: Something like this:

c3616e4467daceb871fc059b5c7832863f188819.pjpg

embarassed.gif
"
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
......you blame me? 1st suspect was this Leticia- 2nd was Mario....next time imin vegas/cali ima make a special trip just to mush that phone thug
smh.gif

for the rest of the thread since only me u and ben know the situation- do NOT send jewelry/valuables usps...i had signature confirmation on a package i sent toLAX that ended up getting signed by a female that owns a shop at a different addy....then it was 4 days of nonsense and run around as they told us there wasnothing they could do and it was a "misdelivery" then after speaking to a person pretty high up on wed night LAX gets a call to go to the PO andpick it up on thursday
smh.gif

and
IF&Co
is the answer to the last 2 posts

i'm going thru beaded chains now with ben for the new setup- and i cant tell what small cross he has on in that pic but if hes wearing it im sure its forsale

hit up the source-

embarassed.gif
"
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
......you blame me? 1st suspect was this Leticia- 2nd was Mario....next time im in vegas/cali ima make a special trip just to mush that phone thug
smh.gif

for the rest of the thread since only me u and ben know the situation- do NOT send jewelry/valuables usps...i had signature confirmation on a package i sent to LAX that ended up getting signed by a female that owns a shop at a different addy....then it was 4 days of nonsense and run around as they told us there was nothing they could do and it was a "misdelivery" then after speaking to a person pretty high up on wed night LAX gets a call to go to the PO and pick it up on thursday
smh.gif

and
IF&Co
is the answer to the last 2 posts

i'm going thru beaded chains now with ben for the new setup- and i cant tell what small cross he has on in that pic but if hes wearing it im sure its for sale

hit up the source-

I had the hardest time finding a bead chain for my tags I got from Focus Diamonds... Zahir said the major distributors went out of biz. I emailed Icee Fresh,dude said he would check for me, but I never heard back from them. I ended up going to a local jeweler who taxed me, but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom