**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

gorilla zoe's piece
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Tupac was the first rapper that brought my attention to jewelry, Slick Rick Doukie chains were cool, but not practical. Who didnt want a iced out rolex and a diamond cuban after All Eyez on me came out ?

I cant find any good closeups of the huge pendant he has on in the video, but I remember in the court documents he had payed about 70gs at the time for it.

Is there any OG LA cats that can tell me what it was, I thought it was a versace head, but never got to see a good pic of it..

I dont care what anyone says, PAC set the mold on what people want to accept as a gangsta rapper, nobody before him schooled us on whips, jewels and clothes like him- all others followed.. � �

It was the "Angel Of Death".......Ironic? the answer has never been given to me about what happend to it after his Death of even up close pictures ofthe thing

Originally Posted by Kingtre

^^ read it was supposed to be the logo for his label - heres some more pix

tupac_lastpic.jpg

tupac_lastpic2.jpg

tupac_lastpic4.jpg

I know what it was for, im just saying it was the logo that was the Angel Of Death weather it was for his label "Euphanasia" or not.....Dude brokethe thing that night and his body guard fixed it......Ive even asked the Outlawz (the few I know) and they said they never knew what happend to it after thatnight and when I say close up I mean the necklace in a picture all by itself to see the detail.....ive seen the 3 picture you put up a bunch of times

laugh.gif
i wasnt correcting you- just adding on to answer homeboys question -

it was the angel of death - your point
it was supposedly the logo for his new label - my point

thats all

and yes the pix are nothing new...i did a yahoo search hoping to get a close up and that was the 1st link that came up

There IS a closeup pic of that circle piece. It was a pic wherw Pac was wearing a suit throwing up Westside. But the thing was so shiny that you could not makeout any of the details.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
i wasnt correcting you- just adding on to answer homeboys question -

it was the angel of death - your point
it was supposedly the logo for his new label - my point

thats all

and yes the pix are nothing new...i did a yahoo search hoping to get a close up and that was the 1st link that came up

I know man lol, I hope my reply didnt come off like I was mad lol...........And again ive yet to see a picture of it "by it self" or find out whatshop made it because I know they would have pictures

tupac_lastpic2.jpg

Give thanx for the info on the history, this is the only pic I can make out... ^^ Those look like diamond boogers
pimp.gif

The logo was of Pac's new company entitled "Euphanasia" (Euphoria + Euthanasia). It had a black angel of death holding a Mac and piano keys asbullets which represented Pac terrorizing this country with his music. It was broken when Pac got into the scuffle in vegas but was later fixed by hisbodyguard Frank Alexander. I believe Yaasmyn Fula (Pac's auntie, Kadafi moms) has it in her possesion along with other things such as Pac's Makaveliring which none of yall seen. You're welcome.

Euphanasia.jpg

lol @ hilfigers son, when I was in ny I heard something about his daddy paying swizz beats a large amount of money to make a song with him. Dont think it wentthrough

Originally Posted by Rjwco

lol @ hilfigers son, when I was in ny I heard something about his daddy paying swizz beats a large amount of money to make a song with him. Dont think it went through
dude is a joke, he challenged Just Blaze. only thing he is better than anyone at is having the biggest silver spoon stuck up his #**.

Originally Posted by imahustla08

The logo was of Pac's new company entitled "Euphanasia" (Euphoria + Euthanasia). It had a black angel of death holding a Mac and piano keys as bullets which represented Pac terrorizing this country with his music. It was broken when Pac got into the scuffle in vegas but was later fixed by his bodyguard Frank Alexander. I believe Yaasmyn Fula (Pac's auntie, Kadafi moms) has it in her possesion along with other things such as Pac's Makaveli ring which none of yall seen. You're welcome.

Euphanasia.jpg
nerd.gif

Pac is that you?

Back
Top Bottom