**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm serious though I know this thread is all about gold and diamonds but silver looks nice too imo for a bracelet.

People have different preferences.

Last edited:
Correct. Different mixture during casting. You can get them rhodium plated to match but you would have to get all the pieces done at the same time because even rhodium will have different color shades.

Thanks Frank Mucus and Goldsun.

I wonder is it worth the trouble of matching the golds? Well I would like it all to look cohesive so I'm gonna get it done. Thanks again guys.

Last edited:
Got my Cuban in from Daniels. It's beautiful. If anyone has any in site on making my golds match. Not sure if rhodium plating works with yellow. From what I understand when you rhodium plate it your turning it from yellow to white. Is there a process to match up my yellow gold. Both pieces are 14k btw but LAX piece doesn't match any of my other gold pieces.
Dope

Thanks Frank Mucus and Goldsun.

I wonder is it worth the trouble of matching the golds? Well I would like it all to look cohesive so I'm gonna get it done. Thanks again guys.
Before the rhodium I would make sure that the pieces are cleaned and polished. It's essential for a good coating and for its durability. You could send them to me and I can do it no problem.

Oh word? I Better send him a mail quick.

I'm Belgian so hopefully do they do international shipping.

Thanks for letting me know bruh
But you need to be quick I think the sale ends today or yesterday....maybe you can get away with the time zone
wink.gif

But you need to be quick I think the sale ends today or yesterday....maybe you can get away with the time zone
wink.gif
Got in just too late 
laugh.gif

$236 for a 45g 9mm bracelet isn't bad though.

Last edited:
thx for the help
i was looking at getting an 8mm but after seeing the video
the size i want is a 12mm 

would an 8mm look stupid for micro/baby pieces?

probably wont fit through the bail on a micro. I think proportinatly it would look bad on a micro...but a baby on a 8mm should be fine. However at the end of the day its all about what you like.

i know this from experience, i have a 6mm from daniel on my jesus piece, but even tho its a 6mm you need to make sure the opening on the bail on the piece is a lot bigger than 6mm. the box clasp on the cuban is really wide and when i first got my jesus piece i needed them to alter the bail to be big enough to fit the piece. just a heads up.

8mm is actually pretty big, unless my ruler is lying to me. That's the width of my cuban and I wear it alone or with my "full sized" pieces.

i know this from experience, i have a 6mm from daniel on my jesus piece, but even tho its a 6mm you need to make sure the opening on the bail on the piece is a lot bigger than 6mm. the box clasp on the cuban is really wide and when i first got my jesus piece i needed them to alter the bail to be big enough to fit the piece. just a heads up.

This is true.

Last edited:
FYI there is a difference between Micro and Baby..based on your comment it looks like you thought the names were interchangeable but they actually are two different sizes.

Micro, Baby, Full, XL

Cuban's with a piece on it generally look weird in general as they twist around the bale and the chain doesn't sit right at the bottom. 

thanks for all the help guys i want to start getting into jewelry and want my first cop to be a cuban/jesus piece

ideally i am aiming for a setup like this 

(anyone have an idea what the size is on the piece and chain)

My guess Kanye is wear 8-9mm 32" Cubans on a XL Jesus. Looking at $7500 Per chain and 24k Per Jesus

Last edited:
24k for a gold no iced jesus piece? damn 
how heavy is a full size piece?

It looked ICED from the angle but i dont think it is. So it would be cheaper...i assume Kanye would do 18k. I dont know the weight so i couldnt guess.

Back
Top Bottom