**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I see someones' feathers got rustled. You axed a question I gave my opinion. It looks like your typical cartoon cheap piece that they sell at any mall or flea market, just like you said. Pieces like that are a dime a dozen. But go ahead and due you

Last edited:
I see someones' feathers got rustled. You axed a question I gave my opinion. It looks like your typical cartoon cheap piece that they sell at any mall or flea market, just like you said. Pieces like that are a dime a dozen. But go ahead and due you
lol my jimmies were slightly rustled , yours seem a lil more rustled considering your homophobic use of the word feathers :smile:

Last edited:
i need to get a jacob jesus made soon...
smokin.gif

You usually need a nice sized safe, if you own enough jewelry. Or the bank.

If you have that kind of jewelry in a huge easy to find safe, that won't help you. Hiding the jewelry in a hidden safe or place and having an audible alarm is your best bet.

Pros can get into safes or even take the whole safe in well under 5 minutes.

If you have that kind of jewelry in a huge easy to find safe, that won't help you. Hiding the jewelry in a hidden safe or place and having an audible alarm is your best bet.

Pros can get into safes or even take the whole safe in well under 5 minutes.

This...have a decoy safe then stash the jewels in a spot only you know about or in a bank safety deposit box

Got my Cuban in from Daniels. It's beautiful. If anyone has any in site on making my golds match. Not sure if rhodium plating works with yellow. From what I understand when you rhodium plate it your turning it from yellow to white. Is there a process to match up my yellow gold. Both pieces are 14k btw but LAX piece doesn't match any of my other gold pieces.

I wasn't expecting James Bond to come. But yea, a safe underground with laser motion alarms may be better.

On a more serious note: A safe should never be easy to find.

Also hide a GPS unit in the safe. So you can track the safe

:lol:

Yall stupid. :lol: I'm saying if you are shining like Daddy Yankee, you are probably going to have pros breaking into your house. I know firsthand how good pros are and some of them do have some James Bond type of gadgets to get past security systems.

If that chain is solid and as heavy is at it looks.. I would think he's going to have some sever back and neck issues.

Doctor: "It appears as if you have shrunk an inch in the past year. Your chain is to brolic."

Yo anyone know, what watch this is^, Rolex Daytona? 
smokin.gif

Ro's appear to be the Replicas with the red diamond mesh insted of the authentic correct black diamond mesh on the tongue (zoom in on the pic on his twitter/instagram for a closer look), Beware if buying from Rif La.

Last edited:
Got my Cuban in from Daniels. It's beautiful. If anyone has any in site on making my golds match. Not sure if rhodium plating works with yellow. From what I understand when you rhodium plate it your turning it from yellow to white. Is there a process to match up my yellow gold. Both pieces are 14k btw but LAX piece doesn't match any of my other gold pieces.

A jeweler can correct me if I'm wrong but the color difference is due to the alloys used. The 14k Daniels might have more copper whereas lax has more nickel. Or it could be that Daniels plated their 14k with 18k gold to give it that more yellow look. If you wanted your lax jewels to match you would have to get them 18k plated.

A jeweler can correct me if I'm wrong but the color difference is due to the alloys used. The 14k Daniels might have more copper whereas lax has more nickel. Or it could be that Daniels plated their 14k with 18k gold to give it that more yellow look. If you wanted your lax jewels to match you would have to get them 18k plated.
Correct. Different mixture during casting. You can get them rhodium plated to match but you would have to get all the pieces done at the same time because even rhodium will have different color shades.

How much is silver per gram nowadays?

Daniels' cuban bracelets look very appealing but I prefer silver over gold for a bracelet.

It attracts less attention and fits in better with my stainless steel watch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom