**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Payroll has a p(payroll) and a fa(fenkell ave) chain. I hope they do retaliate but knowing their history probably won't be

Last edited:

what are the reputable spots that have online shops aside from ifco and trax for chains and pendants?

Last edited:
Payroll has a p(payroll) and a fa(fenkell ave) chain. I hope they do retaliate but knowing their history probably won't be
HBK's
EDIT: They soft?
i couldve swore i seen pay wit that chain on but yall are probably right . either way , thats a serious blow and they gotta respond . my cousin who's still in detroit said they kinda soft . he been sayin that for years actually . 

i couldve swore i seen pay wit that chain on but yall are probably right . either way , thats a serious blow and they gotta respond . my cousin who's still in detroit said they kinda soft . he been sayin that for years actually . 
Nah I'm 5000% sure that's kid 72 chain. And yo cuz not lying. As they got bigger they started rolling wit shooters and real street ****** but from high school to 09 them dudes that rap was punching bags.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a present for my mom. She just lost her gold bracelet not too long ago and I want to get her a new one. Looking to spend around 1500 for a gold bracelet. I live in NYC, anyone have suggestions online or stores where I can go to find unique stuff?

Don't really know anything about this, any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom