**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

My God, Anyone See Young Jeezy's New Artist HBK Gettin KO'd On Worldstar In The Detroit? Pretty Sure You Can Hear The Chain Being Snatch Off And Breaking Too

My God 
sick.gif

Its Fasholy Cold In The D…..

My God, Anyone See Young Jeezy's New Artist HBK Gettin KO'd On Worldstar In The Detroit? Pretty Sure You Can Hear The Chain Being Snatch Off And Breaking Too
My God :x

Chains not broke but they did take it smh

Last edited:
It's another rap group from the city called team eastside. Dudes are from the eastside n currently have the rap scene on lock. There has never really been a beef between the 2 but they obviously never ****** with each other either. I heard hbk was popping off at the mouth n they handled that boy. Noone knows the whole story but he got put to sleep n carried away, and jewels got took. More info should come out eventually

My God 
sick.gif

i thought that was cobo, but idk for sure, anyways

that pic look weird, like why is slick ricks mustache so nasty lookin? why is he down there and common standing up?

Got my lax og mold lax micro looked at in a jewlery store, said everything was legit diamond eyes gold even said the price was good...not that I had a doubt just curiosity

whos teeth? and LOL at tyga getting that chain taken from him when he still owes JoBH money on probably that chain lol

i found it pretty funny that complex or some blog site posted a blog today about "rappers who could care less about black friday" and on the list with birdman, 50 cent, and diddy was Tyga, whos currently getting sued by a famous jeweler for not paying his bill... seems like he coulda used a black friday discount lol

i found it pretty funny that complex or some blog site posted a blog today about "rappers who could care less about black friday" and on the list with birdman, 50 cent, and diddy was Tyga, whos currently getting sued by a famous jeweler for not paying his bill... seems like he coulda used a black friday discount lol
most places don't do layaway on black friday.

Just got this. I didn't want IF&Co's Jesus/Screech/Ben baller micro horse face and wasn't liking Icebox's micro with the sombrero so I ended up with my own version which I like much more. I reached out to a local jeweler and they were able to do this for me in sterling silver. Could have had it in gold as well but I think I will wait for a full size.

It's hard to see but it actually has the lips like the full size. And it the crown actually looks like it's a Jacob, just miniaturized and not sloppy looking.

Just got this. I didn't want IF&Co's Jesus/Screech/Ben baller micro horse face and wasn't liking Icebox's micro with the sombrero so I ended up with my own version which I like much more. I reached out to a local jeweler and they were able to do this for me in sterling silver. Could have had it in gold as well but I think I will wait for a full size.

It's hard to see but it actually has the lips like the full size. And it the crown actually looks like it's a Jacob, just miniaturized and not sloppy looking.
is the bail attached straight to the head?

that looks like payroll's chain . there has to be retaliation behind that . aint no if ands or buts about it . . .

Back
Top Bottom