**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

#RIPPimpC

Just got this. I didn't want IF&Co's Jesus/Screech/Ben baller micro horse face and wasn't liking Icebox's micro with the sombrero so I ended up with my own version which I like much more. I reached out to a local jeweler and they were able to do this for me in sterling silver. Could have had it in gold as well but I think I will wait for a full size.

It's hard to see but it actually has the lips like the full size. And it the crown actually looks like it's a Jacob, just miniaturized and not sloppy looking.
Is this the same you bought?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Jaco...S_Fine_Necklaces_Pendants&hash=item35cf36a85f

He is selling the micro in sterling silver for 499$
mean.gif

went to chill my pops yesterday and he gave me one of his old chain's, nothing major, just a small cross and small medallions all 18k

Still got my baby pieces like that. They were my dads when he was a baby. Plan on passing them down to my kid :pimp:

Last edited:
Anybody think they can id the mm and link of jesus shuttlesworth chain in He Got Game?

tumblr_m99r3buPH61qe1x8qo1_500.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom