**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yes sir, or im outta here till i come back wit it.

i am gonna add a wrinkle though, if for any reason these dudes gimme problems da Ghostface jesus is plan B.
laugh.gif
How is the Jesus piece still there though? I don't understand.
money down explains everything...

5PgCNC_large.jpg

Plies with the 7 Kilo

as impressive as that is (and it really is) me personally da 3 kilo one from ross was already overkill...

biggest one that still retains daily wear practicality is DJ khaled's joint...

Plies with the 7 Kilo

we need LAX or Hollywood Ben to come in and give us update on this .925 to solid gold thing works. i believe he shops with King Johnny as well, 2 stores over from tV Johnny. .925 alll the way.

as impressive as that is (and it really is) me personally da 3 kilo one from ross was already overkill...

biggest one that still retains daily wear practicality is DJ khaled's joint...

we need LAX or Hollywood Ben to come in and give us update on this .925 to solid gold thing works. i believe he shops with King Johnny as well, 2 stores over from tV Johnny. .925 alll the way.
yea cuz Khaled cuban is official tissue

Do most people in here think that Plies 7 kilo is real? If so how much would that cost,man
if it was real woulda cost 2 mil
where did you get that figure from?

Because you are way the hell off!

Giving Piles the benefit of the doubt and saying its 14k, in melt value its worth 170k give or take, labor and everything else I wouldn't say it was more than 250k-300k total. 

King Johhnys picked this up...I'll throw up HD pics in a sec....

Not super fancy but I ain't rich either

Only third time using this camera so forgive the inconsistencies in quality and lighting

IMO King Johhny is for ones that like to budget and haggle. Know exactly what you want from metal type to diamond CCC because they will try and pull a fast one on you selling a dream. Knowing the price of an oz of GOLD is really beneficial too.

Last edited:

where did you get that figure from?

Because you are way the hell off!

Giving Piles the benefit of the doubt and saying its 14k, in melt value its worth 170k give or take, labor and everything else I wouldn't say it was more than 250k-300k total. 
just figure of speech, old Styles P lyric.......

Back
Top Bottom