**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Quick question ....

How much is gold going for in:

pennyweight

grams

How much should a 30" Cuban Link around 120 grams 14K should go for (Good or Fair Price)?

Thanks ...

tumblr_m0cnx0kHQY1r0f1swo1_500.jpg

Lets try this again lol..anybody(preferably Ninja or Frank Mucus)know if this piece below is a Jacob(off sight)..? It's in a pawn shop here 4 10 stax & I wanna go head & secure it if it is indeed a "real" Jacob..Thanx in advance
its a jacob mold but the diamonds look a little off to me looks like the been changed could just be the pic just make sure the weight is correct should be in the 140 grams and up and if you said they take 8 or 7 stackz looks like a good come up

Follow up 2 the mystery "Jacob" piece:

So i went to checc it out & cop the next day after I got the NT advise but to my surprise(well not really) it was gone smh..the lady who I deal wit told me another guy who heavy spender got it for 9 smh so more than my soul gon burn slow when I run into cuhz classic wknd lmao but it's all good I dropped a deposit on a full body Jesus(think Jays 1st RD piece but bigger) so all is not lost..post pics after I cop...thanx 4 the advise doe..Keep this thread alive 4 the jewelry admirers. 1

^Lol true. But it's a better investment(not 2 bring up dat again yes I know jewelry is not an investment jus sayin lol)

Hell yea , i copped this 90's mold jesus , this thing is old but still shining like brand nw 

I don't want for anymore jewels except a cuban link for this piece .

$38.50 to be exact but you gotta take into consideration of labor. You can get a nice Cuban with them specs depending the size you want.

Hell yea , i copped this 90's mold jesus , this thing is old but still shining like brand nw 

I don't want for anymore jewels except a cuban link for this piece .
a 3mm or 4mm cuban on that would look nice depending on how big the piece is.... if not, a small rope or ball. 

$38.50 to be exact but you gotta take into consideration of labor. You can get a nice Cuban with them specs depending the size you want.
That was an example ...

so $38.5 =  roughly $60 .. cool 

thanks man ...

I wasn't sure if my friend got a good price for his chain ...

I was looking to a chain like this about 389 pennyweight.

Back
Top Bottom