**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

They might have some "one size fits all" laying around. Just wash and rinse that joint a few times. The gold on your Tito jesus was probably rubbed against King Tuts balls. So what?

One size fits all gold piece? Son, you do realize everyone's mouth is shaped differently. Being gold it isn't going to be as malleable as those plastic cheap fake grills which are made extra big to fit a variety of gargamel shaped mouths.

Using simple logic you should know that any jeweler isn't going to make some random grills to keep in their shop where anyone can walk in and buy it.

Of course it won't fit perfect . But wearing a generic display grill for 2 minutes in a photo shoot, it will suffice.

When I was in high school, some bozo stole a grill from a wrestler. He was going around wearing it for like 2 days. Dude got the ish beat out of him in the middle of the cafeteria. :lol: He left his own bite marks on the grill :x

An Atlanta-based jeweler is taking legal action against rapper Soulja Boy's $60,000 debt that they claim he refuses to repay. Icebox Custom Jewelry filed a lawsuit against Soulja in Fulton County State Court, and are demanding repayment plus interest and damage. 

The company claims that the "Zan With That Lean" rapper bought $45,114 worth of jewelry in October 2011, and later that year requested repairs totaling $15,726. A store manager said the rapper had previously bought jewelry from them, and they've been trying to get him to pay off his current debt.

Soulja has yet to comment on the situation

Last edited:

Why the call it bang bang when you trying to get bang bang fronts for your clothing line? #JustSayin
Why spend $$$ on something I'm using for a quick photo and never wearing again? Now if I asked "yo, i need some silver fronts i can gold plate so i can stunt" then i'd be a fool. And is a watch that's not gold but rather polished gold, not bang bang? Just calling a spade a spade. I'm not a 90's baby so maybe I used the slang in the wrong context. #Understand? 

Why the call it bang bang when you trying to get bang bang fronts for your clothing line? #JustSayin
Why spend $$$ on something I'm using for a quick photo and never wearing again? Now if I asked "yo, i need some silver fronts i can gold plate so i can stunt" then i'd be a fool. And is a watch that's not gold but rather polished gold, not bang bang? Just calling a spade a spade. I'm not a 90's baby so maybe I used the slang in the wrong context. #Understand? 

You having a clothing line had to understand more than anyone it's all about accessories over printed tees. All brands have these type of watches. You hating on a man pushing his brand with "bang bang" watch when he not forcing a look on folks. Same as your gold fronts on your shoot. Why even have gold fronts in the shoot if it's not something you believe enough to get your own real joints? Is it cause the ASAP fad and everyone getting em? And you are "stunting" with fake silver fronts. It's in your ads. What you do ads for? To stunt and market right?

Last edited:
You having a clothing line had to understand more than anyone it's all about accessories over printed tees. All brands have these type of watches. You hating on a man pushing his brand with "bang bang" watch when he not forcing a look on folks. Same as your gold fronts on your shoot. Why even have gold fronts in the shoot if it's not something you believe enough to get your own real joints? Is it cause the ASAP fad and everyone getting em? And you are "stunting" with fake silver fronts. It's in your ads. What you do ads for? To stunt and market right?
you some kind of Tyga stan? why are you getting all in your feelings? No one was knocking tyga for making that watch, I simply called the watch BANG BANG b/c it's not a rolex or something expensive, rather a polished metal. I mean, I'd be a lame to have to explain my intentions with the silver teeth. Maybe i'm going for a BANG BANG look?  

But if it makes you're heart feel better, i was not hating on Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson -- i was calling the watch bang bang, b/c to my understanding, in this forum, anything that is not real gold or diamonds is bang bang. 

you some kind of Tyga stan? why are you getting all in your feelings? No one was knocking tyga for making that watch, I simply called the watch BANG BANG b/c it's not a rolex or something expensive, rather a polished metal. I mean, I'd be a lame to have to explain my intentions with the silver teeth. Maybe i'm going for a BANG BANG look?  

But if it makes you're heart feel better, i was not hating on Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson -- i was calling the watch bang bang, b/c to my understanding, in this forum, anything that is not real gold or diamonds is bang bang. 

Actually not a tyga fan and you def using the term wrong. If the watch or item was being passed as real and it wasnt then thats when its bang bang. Thats like saying since cartier makes stainless watches they bang bang? Thats all I was trying to say. Looks like you the one in your feelings thinking folks be in their feelings when they trying to correct you. Fall back homie. Go ahead and make pyrex, I mean al dente rawlings shorts and have fun.

Actually not a tyga fan and you def using the term wrong. If the watch or item was being passed as real and it wasnt then thats when its bang bang. Thats like saying since cartier makes stainless watches they bang bang? Thats all I was trying to say. Looks like you the one in your feelings thinking folks be in their feelings when they trying to correct you. Fall back homie. Go ahead and make pyrex, I mean al dente rawlings shorts and have fun.
were you abused as a child? scared to smile, they called you ugly? 

were you abused as a child? scared to smile, they called you ugly? 

LMAO. Oh you reciting lyrics now... Thats the best you can come up with? All good g. Get your shine and hope your brand can evolve more than a Tee line out of Miami. I know theres been too many in Miami that dont go no where but good luck to you g.

And is a watch that's not gold but rather polished gold, not bang bang?

Bang Bang = Fugazi

I don't see Tyga claiming it be a real gold watch anywhere. Many brands have also imitated the presidential style bracelet on their watches, not like this is the first either.

Regarding the gold though, that's like saying someone wearing a gold tone Michael Kors watch is bang bang. The company isn't claiming it's gold anywhere, just gold tone.

Last edited:
Bang Bang = Fugazi

I don't see Tyga claiming it be a real gold watch anywhere. Many brands have also imitated the presidential style bracelet on their watches, not like this is the first either.

Regarding the gold though, that's like saying someone wearing a gold tone Michael Kors watch is bang bang. The company isn't claiming it's gold anywhere, just gold tone.
that was my assumption.

but we're past that now. 

GOT'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1000

Back
Top Bottom