**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I've been lurking in here for awhile, and now I'm thinking about buying a chain. Does anyone have recommendations on a good jeweler to get a cuban from in Houston?

I want to start looking around and getting a better idea of what I want. Who in Houston has a decent stock? I want to try some on to see what length and thickness I want.

I want to start looking around and getting a better idea of what I want. Who in Houston has a decent stock? I want to try some on to see what length and thickness I want.
Go look at chains you like in houston and then call David at Daniel Jewelry Inc in miami, they have the best prices, use pure gold, all their chains are hand made, and they have the most beautiful/perfect/amazing cuban links. Trust me, in a few years, daniel will be equivalent to what tito was to the jesus pieces, but to the cuban links. 

Go look at chains you like in houston and then call David at Daniel Jewelry Inc in miami, they have the best prices, use pure gold, all their chains are hand made, and they have the most beautiful/perfect/amazing cuban links. Trust me, in a few years, daniel will be equivalent to what tito was to the jesus pieces, but to the cuban links. 

Im pretty sure duke already got his acclaim down

There... He's doing is thing even more now cuz

He stepped up da online presence

6f354b9cd2bc11e2ab5722000aa821d3_7.jpg

Daniels has some nice Cubans, but I went on their site and saw their Jesus pieces. They look like they came from a different planet.

Im currently getting an angel piece custom made, my pops knows a jewler in the streets that made all his stuff, i gave him a pic/idea of what i wanted and he took it to his dude. I havent seen it at all, so we'll see how it comes out probably this week or next :lol:

Back
Top Bottom