**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

quick question, and it might be a dumb one. But is it possible to get a grill made of just SILVER???? I need it for a photoshoot I'm doing and I'm sure it'll be cheaper to get silver grills instead of gold grills.... no? or do they charge the same fee for labor?

Why not get a complete bang bang one?. Silvers still going to cost a pretty penny
I mean... they do whole grills top and bottom in miami for 500.... so if i can get silver it'll be 200? i'll pay that instead of those grillz things, they look too wack and i need close ups of the mouths... i'll invest that.... 

quick question, and it might be a dumb one. But is it possible to get a grill made of just SILVER???? I need it for a photoshoot I'm doing and I'm sure it'll be cheaper to get silver grills instead of gold grills.... no? or do they charge the same fee for labor?

Winterfresh gum wrapper... Thank me later.

Why not get a complete bang bang one?. Silvers still going to cost a pretty penny
I mean... they do whole grills top and bottom in miami for 500.... so if i can get silver it'll be 200? i'll pay that instead of those grillz things, they look too wack and i need close ups of the mouths... i'll invest that.... 

Why not just tell a jeweler your true intent? Hell Daniels might let you borrow one if you have their store in the background of your photoshoot.

Why not just tell a jeweler your true intent? Hell Daniels might let you borrow one if you have their store in the background of your photoshoot.

How can he borrow a grill made for someone else's teeth? Plus, that's disgusting.

They might have some "one size fits all" laying around. Just wash and rinse that joint a few times. The gold on your Tito jesus was probably rubbed against King Tuts balls. So what?

Last edited:

How can he borrow a grill made for someone else's teeth? Plus, that's disgusting.

They might have some "one size fits all" laying around. Just wash and rinse that joint a few times. The gold on your Tito jesus was probably rubbed against King Tuts balls. So what?

Thought I'd Come To Yall First For Thoughts/Comments/Love/Hate

Always Been Interested In Jewellery Since A Youngin Putting Tin Foil In My Mouth 
mean.gif

Graduating From That To 6 Bottoms Of 10kt,So On And So Forth,,,Long Story Short

Going To School Next Year For Gold Smithing/Jewellery Fabrication Etc Etc

Hopefully This Will Be My First Pendant, Been Going At This **** For A Month, Trial And Error 

Pics Aren't That Good, And I'm No Wax Cutting Machine...Just Would Like To Know What You Guys Thought

What Kind've Bail To Throw On It, And How The **** Would Look Casted

Any Feed Back At All Would Be Appreciated, One Love

heres a micro jesus in context. Joint is mad small. dude is 6'6 tho

Last edited:

One size fits all gold piece? Son, you do realize everyone's mouth is shaped differently. Being gold it isn't going to be as malleable as those plastic cheap fake grills which are made extra big to fit a variety of gargamel shaped mouths.

Using simple logic you should know that any jeweler isn't going to make some random grills to keep in their shop where anyone can walk in and buy it.

Back
Top Bottom