**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

roll.gif

Its been a long journey from the music game to the jewelry game for the homie LAX

He copped the 745 with the Roc La Familia advance money...

Aztek had the ladies willing to do anything and was ballin hard....

Eventually the advance dried up, and he got dropped, and got his start in the jewelry game by giving DJ Skee a free Breitling Bentley in exchange for an introduction to Ben Baller

Today he is everything you see here

DEAD :rofl: :nthat:

the things yall come up with i swear the isht has me rollin on a day to day basis

Shout out to LAX. That boy did come up for real tho. :smokin Hard to believe that all of this came from one free Breitling Bentley watch to DJ Skee. Goes to show that sometimes you have to give to receive.
Shout out to LAX. That boy did come up for real tho. smokin.gif Hard to believe that all of this came from one free Breitling Bentley watch to DJ Skee. Goes to show that sometimes you have to give to receive.

I wouldnt be where i would if i didnt give free jewelry away so hit me up if you want free jewels

my long days of being a peddling swapmeet pawnshop jeweler is over im moving to selling $650 bottles of grey goose contact me for more info

Its official! @FrankyDiamonds just hand crafted the very first official Maybach Music Latino Piece. We made this diamond piece for @AGCubano of Maybach Music Latino. Rick Ross officially signed MML! This piece is 6 inches long! This pendant is 14 karat gold and weighs over 100 grams! We set over 80 carats of black and white diamonds inside this piece. The pendant is like the original MMG piece but i added the word “Latino” with a banner behind it. Stay Tuned! We will be making a lot more MML pieces!

just bc im from miami, i'll speak on this.... 

this piece has to be silver.... none of those MMG Latino dudes are eating. My buddy raps (horrible) and Ubi (the CEO of MMG Latino) wanted to sign him. Pretty much, ross gave them their branch of MMG, no signing bonus's, just let them use the name, and in return, ross got free marketing and promotion from them. I've seen these dudes out a lot, i highly doubt they're eating. dude is always wearing sears/jc penny suits. 

Back
Top Bottom