**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Watch is sweet. I like this look way better than with the iced out bezels.
smokin.gif
This watch will be mine.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

just bc im from miami, i'll speak on this.... 

this piece has to be silver.... none of those MMG Latino dudes are eating. My buddy raps (horrible) and Ubi (the CEO of MMG Latino) wanted to sign him. Pretty much, ross gave them their branch of MMG, no signing bonus's, just let them use the name, and in return, ross got free marketing and promotion from them. I've seen these dudes out a lot, i highly doubt they're eating. dude is always wearing sears/jc penny suits. 
Especially coming from Franky Diamonds

just bc im from miami, i'll speak on this.... 

this piece has to be silver.... none of those MMG Latino dudes are eating. My buddy raps (horrible) and Ubi (the CEO of MMG Latino) wanted to sign him. Pretty much, ross gave them their branch of MMG, no signing bonus's, just let them use the name, and in return, ross got free marketing and promotion from them. I've seen these dudes out a lot, i highly doubt they're eating. dude is always wearing sears/jc penny suits. 
That's two underground Miami acts that done got exposed on here let me not ever come in here flaugin
roll.gif

So have we solved the mystery of the Hundreds Chain yet?

What mystery? The thing was straight up fake. The acting by the Hundreds brothers was terrible and obviously fake in the video. The payment check said "Ben Slang". You don't write a personal check for a down payment to a company, especially one that is several hundred thousand dollars. "Ben Slang" isn't a real person. The company name is Icee Fresh and Co Incorporated.

But Mr Baller came in here and assured its real, said he would say the same even after April 1st.

Ben Baller talk again huh?

I was going to type up a long story about Ben C Yang but I won't because it isn't right on my behalf but that man lies like no other, let me just say this, his bank accts really aren't that impressive.

Last edited:
Ben Baller talk again huh?

I was going to type up a long story about Ben C Yang but I won't because it isn't right on my behalf but that man lies like no other, let me just say this, his bank accts really aren't that impressive.
Somebody been looking up his accounts up at work i see :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom