**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I see that black if&co micro jesus is back on ebay again... I wonder if its the seller not wanting to take the loss or non paying bidders

That boy LAX linked up with Chief Keef. :smokin

jesus piece coming for sosa real soon

and i remember hanging with humpty hump crazy stories of him and 2pac and he parties like a rockstar lol

Doesn't actually look like 2 chains got robbed. From what I see in the video dude ran up on him with the musket and everybody scattered.

dam them dudes gave no dambs about 2 chainz
is it me or does it look like 2 chainz fell down and the robber caught up? :rofl:

Last edited:
Where did you get this picture from? I saw it earlier today but can't recall where if my life depended on it.
I was googling the other Birdman.

Speaking of, it might have just been the doja but I was convinced the Heat were throwing the game in like the 3rd quarter of the last game. Anyone else think the same? Obviously the Spurs were frying from three but they the Heat looked like how I think I'd look if I was point shaving or trying to lose. Even down to facial expressions. 

Regarding Baby's jeans-- I'm bullish on the lighter washes. Even acid wash potentially. Though al dente probably has a better angle on it

Lotta' basketball games have seemed questionable to me lately too,man. I have had that discussion with a few people who think there might be something up.

So heat win the next 3 games? :nerd: strange considering the officiating has been on point. Only explanation is the Heat playing possum.

Back
Top Bottom