**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Miami Rapper: GHOSTWRIDAH he was signed to poe boy but i think they dropped him.
Damn ... Yeah its definitely the bootleg ebay piece 
mean.gif
  why do a close up of it tho lol

Last edited:
Po Boy churned out Rick Ross and Brisco, it's no wonder one of their artists would be wearing something fake.
I'm cool with E-Class and Freezy... my brother has been doing realestate for them for years... Flo is the only one really eating... Brisco is now making some good money opening up for Flo etc.... All the other artists they sign flop...

Damn ... Yeah its definitely the bootleg ebay piece 
mean.gif
  why do a close up of it tho lol
****... At least get a sterling Silver piece with CZ's... I had one of tose pieces a few years back for a video my friends and I were making, we bought it as a prop. I did the worm with the chain on and the bail snapped. It's made out of weak brass and coated with God knows what. I paid about 32.00 at the time.

I don't see anything wrong with silver and Cz's if you gotta play a certain role or you want a jesus piece but can't afford 5-15 stacks... but damn, brass and rhinestones... that **** aint even legit.

Po Boy churned out Rick Ross and Brisco, it's no wonder one of their artists would be wearing something fake.
I'm cool with E-Class and Freezy... my brother has been doing realestate for them for years... Flo is the only one really eating... Brisco is now making some good money opening up for Flo etc.... All the other artists they sign flop...

I was referring to the snitching and the corrections officering.

I want to try and stray away from Jesus Pieces and any other Trend Wave jewelry... Here are some unique pieces that I've always liked to look at...

Last edited:
And he is a Miami chico, so he should know better too. A classic can never be trendy.
You both read it wrong.... 

Everyone is posting jesus pieces here.... I wanna stray away from it and post something new or see something new... I see Jesus pieces here everyday.

I also wanna stray away from posting TRENDY PIECES.... not calling a jesus piece a trend... I OWN A JESUS PIECE AND CONSTANTLY POST THEM ON MY TUMBLR.... I Just wanna see new pieces. 

capiche?

Back
Top Bottom