**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

As it should be.
people here way to obsessed with the cubans and jesus pieces lol
man i remember da very first vol. of da jewelry thread...other then me and a couple of other cats, no one knew **** about

shines..im glad this thread exist so even a honkey from hicksville USA can get schooled to all things that bling
nthat.gif

Im probably gonna go to daniel either way but I just want alot of micro joints (vesace,jesus,pamp,eagle, etc) so if i get cubans they gonna be the 4mm pieces. Has anyone ever acid tested a purchase from him? I have to ask since some jewelers are shady as **** or just jack you without you knowing till its to late.

Im probably gonna go to daniel either way but I just want alot of micro joints (vesace,jesus,pamp,eagle, etc) so if i get cubans they gonna be the 4mm pieces. Has anyone ever acid tested a purchase from him? I have to ask since some jewelers are shady as **** or just jack you without you knowing till its to late.

They been in the same spot for a long time. They own the cuban spot and a pawn shop with watches, etc. They woulda been exposed by now if they were selling fake gold.

can remember but i think it was ninja that said the only people with a tito are hov, puffy and frank mucus? no other jeweller ?

can remember but i think it was ninja that said the only people with a tito are hov, puffy and frank mucus? no other jeweller ?

Lil Cease had one that was taken from him. D Roc from Junior Mafia has one too. Meek Mill has one that was posted in here, but I don't know if it was from Tito. I'm sure someone random has one out there.

Lil Cease had one that was taken from him. D Roc from Junior Mafia has one too. Meek Mill has one that was posted in here, but I don't know if it was from Tito. I'm sure someone random has one out there.
yeah i remember the one that someone posted of meek but that was when ninja said it was puffy's

Is this FAKE???? 

This was posted on someones IG.... looks way too much like that.... A rapper posted it by the way. 

I recently purchased a cuban from daniels about a month ago and coudnt be happier

it was a 5mm 28in 14k if anyone was wondering

Back
Top Bottom