**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by dreClark

main.php
This _ Plies is short as *%@@

LMAO!!

Cam kept it really real in there. You don't usually hear rappers talk about their contracts and situations like that. I got chills just hearing about a newDiplomats album.
laugh.gif

That Phillies Piece was made by Avianne's and I seen it first hand. But I thought it was made for Flip Murray. Also,right around the same time R Kelly hadhis iced out little girl pendant completed ?!

i got a question for all those in the chain/diamonds/jewelry business ... how noticeable is fake diamonds to you? i understand under a microscope and up closeit may be noticeable to the trained eye, but it seems to me more than a few rappers pull it off ...

looks like he runs with scott storch and had the pieces when he(scott) still had money so i doubt they are fake

^^no I just think its ugly regardless like the design and all. I mean the work might be on point but still ugly piece

Good diamond necklace for a white man?
I wear tee shirts alot, mostly plain black.

20 inch, 8mm? does that sound silly?

I really have no idea but i'm thinking about buying one and dont know what to go for

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Good diamond necklace for a white man?
I wear tee shirts alot, mostly plain black.

20 inch, 8mm? does that sound silly?

I really have no idea but i'm thinking about buying one and dont know what to go for

8mm is way too thick for a diamond chain... most are like 2-4mm... 20 inches is way too short... id go with about 28 inches which is what mine is and laysperfectly and looks good with plain, nice shirts...

Back
Top Bottom