* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

heard T-Pain is dj'ing right now shouting F*** Jay-Z
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

NTers were saying "Allure" was the worst track from TBA when it leaked.

That's why I don't take album reviews here seriously.

????

I remember Allure being heavily praised on here. Justify My Thug recieved the most hate.

As I recall. "Instant Classic" was thrown around on every page of that thread after the leak/release.

am I the only one that actually liked that song?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

Que?

NT'ers loved that song from day one...what are ya'll talking about?

I don't remember people #+*%+$!% on "Allure" the only song really was "Justify My Thug"....I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I don't remember people ###@!@+@ on "Allure" the only song really was "Justify My Thug"....I could be wrong though.

Precisely. This was back when everybody was a Neptunes stan. Pharrell could've beatboxed the joint and it would've been everybody's favorite jointstill.

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

????

I remember Allure being heavily praised on here. Justify My Thug recieved the most hate.

As I recall. "Instant Classic" was thrown around on every page of that thread after the leak/release.

nerd.gif
Nah man I'm right here with you, when dudes told me that they ain't like that track I was dumbfounded lol. Beat was
sick.gif
Isht goes too hardimo...one o'clock, two o'clock, three o'clock <>

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

????

nerd.gif
Nah man I'm right here with you, when dudes told me that they ain't like that track I was dumbfounded lol. Beat was
sick.gif
Isht goes too hard imo...one o'clock, two o'clock, three o'clock <>

Hated on or not, Allure & Justify my thug always get play from me. I never really pay attention to Jay reviews on here either
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Always gotta check it out for myself.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I don't remember people ###@!@+@ on "Allure" the only song really was "Justify My Thug"....I could be wrong though.

Precisely. This was back when everybody was a Neptunes stan. Pharrell could've beatboxed the joint and it would've been everybody's favorite joint still.
This is true to a point.

The lone exception was probably Change Clothes. Cuz I remember when that dropped, heads on NT was hatin' HARD.
laugh.gif

Justify My Thug got the most hate on TBA. But I loved that track from day 1. REDLINE!

2vs3le1.jpg

GO VROOM VROOM VROOM!

2d9s1z5.jpg

Kanye's blog is a veritable online candy store for lovers of exotic, rare and expensivecars. He routinely posts photos of the likes of the Muska Super Car concept and Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV. Most recently, Kanye has been out and aboutin an Aston Martin DB9.

That swizzy hits hard in my trunk. Timbo and P did produce some hot beats, but j flow is just not catchin me like it use to.

I saw an aston martin a couple of days just like that....some dude was going at least 120 in a 35. I guess if you got it like that you can do that in va beachwhere it's ton of strict cops

I don't remember people #+*%+$!% on "Allure" the only song really was "Justify My Thug"....I could be wrong though.

yeah. Justify My Thug was the one that was getting everyone's hate.

If "On To The Next One" is not a single, Jay-Z has lost his mind.

Swizz still proves that even though you want to, you can't front on him...

...that *@!! bangs.

Originally Posted by cracka KC

> 10/10/2009 8:00 PM
> Jay-Z, Bank of Kentucky Center - Northern Kentucky University
> Number of tickets: 2, Locations: Section FLR 2, Row B, Seats (8, 9)

soooo #& pumped!
Howd u get tix already????

Edit: Nevermind, Just copped two floor seats
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom