The Official HBO How To Make It In America Thread [INFO ON SEASON 2 ON PAGE 1]

nerd.gif

gotta keep up with this thread.

good job OP
pimp.gif

tried watching a couple episodes.. guess it's not for me. don't see what's so great about it.

the pacific though
pimp.gif
. HBO series FTW boardwalk empire looks good too

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

No one else peeped The Wolf Shirt reference? They have to lurk NT!

where?
and that stuff is way past NT now. and sneakerboard or any type of hypebeast thread has seen or had a taste of the Wolf shirt reference.

but this show is getting better and better by the week. the women are getting hotter.

Rene delivers as usual. ( sucker punching flacco
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)

I really do enjoy watching this show

"by any change are you attracted to animals....??"

I'm on the second episode and the show is cool, but it seems like they made it especially for hypebeasts... I mean... It's just kinda cliche... Like they took a look at the most popular threads on NT and fabricated a TV show out of what they saw.

Spoiler [+]
S'cool, I guess....

Beacons Closet 
pimp.gif

...wish Julie really worked there tho...she was badddd lol

last episode was probably my favorite so far

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Rachel's story line is getting farther and farther from any actual "making it in america"...

Eh....she's a big part of what's going on with Ben, but I don't see her character as pointless as I do of Cudi's.  Remember, there's a ton of confusion in her life due to the breakup w. Ben.  She's already tried to quit her job, her new boyfriend has bi-tendencies, and also asked her to move in.  I think the aspect of saying "making it in america" applies in Rachel's case to finding a balance between having a relationship and work.  Ben is the X factor, because while he clearly still has feelings for her, he's focused on getting his product off the ground.  I'm interested to see where the whole Ben/Rachel/Darren triangle goes....on top of it all, you now have Julie in the picture. 

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

No one else peeped The Wolf Shirt reference? They have to lurk NT!
Yea I thought I was the only one who caught that.... I didn't notice until Ben brought it up, fat boy was rocking it
laugh.gif

This show is so good because it keeps it SO real about what goes on EVERYDAY in New York this is the REALEST show that i have ever watched and i can relate to EVERYTHING that goes on
pimp.gif

heard my man Kid Cudi's on this
i was watching 1st episode but passed out long night
im going download em tonight

Back
Top Bottom