The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Worse flightposite retro?

Worse than theose ugly no zip?

Worse than yoth?

Come on man.......

You actually consider the no zips a Flightposite retro? I don't. These are better than all the no zips. It's worse than all others sneaker wise. You can argue the CW but the shoe itself has taken a step back. Unlike Jordan's where the swoosh is replaced by a Jumpman or just a downgrade material wise. These actually have parts missing for $50 more and IMO have a ugly gloss an CF print. I'm really shocked these are selling at all considering what there supposed to be a retro of.

The medial sole differences were not enough to keep me from buying, think about it, it's a part of the shoe that is minimally visible.
Unless you stand, sit and walk with your feet constantly touching; this is a VERY visible part of the shoe.
Nice to see these sitting, I hope they hit $100 like the old days so those that don't care about the butchering can cop for cheap 
grin.gif

I remember the J Kidd one. I can't remember the other HOH exclusive but now that I think about it, I think they had a orange sole. I could be way off though.

I remember the J Kidd one. I can't remember the other HOH exclusive but now that I think about it, I think they had a orange sole. I could be way off though.
Yeah way off. J Kidd one and VIP flightposite, which was black/purple. I still need those VIPs, I'll find em one day. The orange joints are the zoom rookies you might be thinking about

Oh ok. You know what it was, the J Kidd had a Dallas Mavs type CW and I was thinking Phoenix Suns for the other. Lol. At least there's some purple in the VIPs.

Ya'll some crybabies. You can't even see the inside of the shoe while wearing them.

The insecurities sneaker collectors have blows my mind sometimes.

No dambs from me. I copped. I shall enjoy.

Somebody has to know how many total flightposite retros we have gotten?

OG
black/silver
black/gold
black/purple
black/black
black/black carbon
white/navy
navy/white
charcoal/red
white/black red TB
white/black blue TB
white/black purple TB
white/black/black TB
white/black/green TB

OG PE's
KG black/black/white sole
KG blue/white
KG white/blue
KG white/black/blue
H20 white/blue/orange
Penny white/blue
Penny black/blue
Penny white/black/blue
Mique white/white/black
Kidd white/black
Kidd silver/black
Kidd white/blue
(Theres dozens more PEs, but thats off the top of my head)

Retro
white/caro (2003)
black/silver OG
black/gold OG
black/purple OG

Retro HOH LTD
black/purple VIP
green/purple Jkidd
black/pink womens

Retro 2014
Black/black carbon
white/blue/orange (H20)

Ya'll some crybabies. You can't even see the inside of the shoe while wearing them.

If just the sole was different then yeah maybe but it's more than that. I'd rather be a crybaby then get got for $50 extra dollers for a knockoff looking Flightposite. Lol. Man I hope they pull a 88 retro 3 with these and release them proper soon. You'll be the one crying then cause you can't sell your wanna be CF retro. Ha ha.

Last edited:

Im glad you enjoy them, but Im too familiar with this shoe to rock with the design changes.

Like I said before unless you stand, sit and walk with your feet constantly touching; this is a VERY visible part of the shoe.

Haha, naw bro. They sold a new shoes and tricked people into thinking they were the CF's. I'm good in that. If y'all like them anyway, cool

If just the sole was different then yeah maybe but it's more than that. I'd rather be a crybaby then get got for $50 extra dollers for a knockoff looking Flightposite. Lol. Man I hope they pull a 88 retro 3 with these and release them proper soon. You'll be the one crying then cause you can't sell your wanna be CF retro. Ha ha.

If they do a retro 88 I'll do the same thing I did with my 3's from 2011, and pass :lol:

The shoes will be worn. And in time, thrown out like all my old shoes throughout history. I don't hold any attachment to my shoes past nostalgia and my want to wear them.

If they retro them to the specifications of the OG's, then I'm glad for those who are holding off until then. But as for me, I'm happy with my purchase, and the only thing I'm pissed off about is that I had to pay retail and my boy couldn't hook me up with his discount like with the 6's last week.

I've never sold a pair of shoes for a resell profit, nor will I ever. I buy em, and beat em. If some new **** drops, then I'll buy those too. I never regret a purchase (shoes wise), and I don't need an extra buck bad enough to sell some shoes :lol:

Im glad you enjoy them, but Im too familiar with this shoe to rock with the design changes.

Like I said before unless you stand, sit and walk with your feet constantly touching; this is a VERY visible part of the shoe.

I dig. Some of you guys want things as true to OG as possible. And I respect that. As a young kid in 99, I wanted FP1's badly, but never got them until 08. My first pair were the FP2 then the 3. So for the original, I can't speak on those and going back to a place of nostalgia like I can with some other shoes.

But I know my 08 retro's were some of my favorite shoes not only to wear, but to hoop in. To this day I regret hooping outside in my silver pair. I LOVED the look of the shoe on and off the court. And not once did I notice the inner side of the sole. Thats why its no problem to me now.

I really hope you guys get your OG rendition. I really do. No sarcasm. I love kicks and I like seeing everyone in the community get what they want.

Yeah you guys sound like a bunch of big babies :lol:

But I can respect that you are unhappy and passed on them, rather than buying them and *****ing about it like JB consumers do :smh:

So with that said. Respect.

Haha, naw bro. They sold a new shoes and tricked people into thinking they were the CF's. I'm good in that. If y'all like them anyway, cool

They made one minor change :rolleyes :lol:
Its still the same shoe to me.

Last edited:
Minor change? Lol. The shoe has an all over CF print on just about the entire shoe. That print has been changed. I don't think that's a minor change lol. The shoe isn't ugly by any means but it ain't the same shoe lol

Back
Top Bottom