The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

I am amazed these were so easy to cop.  I know a lot of people were turned off by the changes, but I didn't think they were that bad.  I say that now hope i still feel the same way when i get them in hand.  That hike in price wasn't cool though.  

As long as nike produced a decent amount, which they did, I figured they would not sell out day one. Flightposite a have never sold out wth the quickness on gr products.

A lot of consumers also view this as an all black shoe and don't like dropping $200+ on a plain color like that.

Lastly, the 2013/14 version have 0 momentum therefore the hype was never there.

As long as nike produced a decent amount, which they did, I figured they would not sell out day one. Flightposite a have never sold out wth the quickness on gr products.

A lot of consumers also view this as an all black shoe and don't like dropping $200+ on a plain color like that.

Lastly, the 2013/14 version have 0 momentum therefore the hype was never there.
great explanation 

I knew these wouldnt sellout. Flightposites have never been too popular, combine that with the outsole and weave changes and the price hike and we might even see these go on sale.

If I can score these with someones discount + coupons for 50% off, I might just pull the trigger.... Otherwise its an easy pass.

The medial sole differences were not enough to keep me from buying, think about it, it's a part of the shoe that is minimally visible.

Unless you stand, sit and walk with your feet constantly touching; this is a VERY visible part of the shoe.

Jimmy Jazz has a coupon going for 15% off all New Arrivals. Code is EX14. On the product page it says that these are excluded from all sales/promos but when you enter the code it takes it. I'm not sure if it actually works and it doesn't show the final price until checkout and I don't feel like entering all of my info :lol:. Worth a try for you guys who wanted to cop with a discount. I'm personally gonna see if I can wait it out a little longer.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-flightposite-sneaker/642307001?color=Black

EDIT: Seems like it doesn't work.

Last edited:
is it safe to say these could be had with a discount 
nerd.gif

Walked in and out. Tried em on and went a half size up. Very comfortable shoe. One of the store workers in footaction didn't even know they had em. That sole change doesn't bother me . View media item 819236

Would you say these run small in general? I'm inbetween 10.5 and 11, but posites sometimes run a bit small. Copped a 10.5 on NDC, wondering if I should have gone up.

Jimmy Jazz has a coupon going for 15% off all New Arrivals. Code is EX14. On the product page it says that these are excluded from all sales/promos but when you enter the code it takes it. I'm not sure if it actually works and it doesn't show the final price until checkout and I don't feel like entering all of my info :lol:. Worth a try for you guys who wanted to cop with a discount. I'm personally gonna see if I can wait it out a little longer.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-flightposite-sneaker/642307001?color=Black

My history with jj is that when it says excluded and a code works, they contact u to say they will either cancel the order or removed the discount.

Did you guys go TTS or size up? I got a tip about where to cop and I just grabbed a size 11. I usually wear 11-11.5 in foams, and 11 in Jordans.

My history with jj is that when it says excluded and a code works, they contact u to say they will either cancel the order or removed the discount.
Typical Backpack Jimmy.

i just tried that code, and it didn't apply it on the very last confirm order page
Ah ok. Would've been nice if it worked, that's around $30 off.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else's eyes not able to pick up the grin emoticon? I've been on NT for 10 years and still have to strain my eyes to actually see that the dude is grinning.

EDIT: Dunno why the emoticon isn't showing up for me but I'm sure you guys know what I mean :lol:.

This one:
View media item 819293

Last edited:
I was at harrlem 125 and they had a limited amount of pairs. Of course dudes were selling there pairs for 300 to 350 nobody boughtem. I like em

Did you guys go TTS or size up? I got a tip about where to cop and I just grabbed a size 11. I usually wear 11-11.5 in foams, and 11 in Jordans.

I haven't tried on these 2014 flights, but my retros from years back were size 12. The sz11 were too small.

I might cop these with a HUGE disco down the road
all my Jordans and foams are 11-11.5

I haven't tried on these 2014 flights, but my retros from years back were size 12. The sz11 were too small.

I might cop these with a HUGE disco down the road
all my Jordans and foams are 11-11.5

Thanks. I'm hearing the same thing from people too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else's eyes not able to pick up the grin emoticon? I've been on NT for 10 years and still have to strain my eyes to actually see that the dude is grinning.

EDIT: Dunno why the emoticon isn't showing up for me but I'm sure you guys know what I mean :lol:.

This one:
View media item 819293

No, but I always thought the laughing " : lol " emoticon looks like an offensive caricature of an Asian person.

Glad that the "Snake skin Flightposite looking Thingies 2014" are sitting.

If they hit around $125, I might cop to ball in.

Might not though, these things are offensive to my aura.

Once they start to get discounted I will try to grab a seond pair!

Besides the Knicks colorway, does anybody know, if they will drop more colourways?

Back
Top Bottom