The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone else's eyes not able to pick up the grin emoticon? I've been on NT for 10 years and still have to strain my eyes to actually see that the dude is grinning.

EDIT: Dunno why the emoticon isn't showing up for me but I'm sure you guys know what I mean
laugh.gif

This one:
No, but I always thought the laughing " : lol " emoticon looks like an offensive caricature of an Asian person.
I always knew it was a "grin", but think it looks more like an angry-grrrrr face.  
tongue.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else's eyes not able to pick up the grin emoticon? I've been on NT for 10 years and still have to strain my eyes to actually see that the dude is grinning.

EDIT: Dunno why the emoticon isn't showing up for me but I'm sure you guys know what I mean :lol: .

This one:

No, but I always thought the laughing " : lol " emoticon looks like an offensive caricature of an Asian person.
I always knew it was a "grin", but think it looks more like an angry-grrrrr face.  :tongue:

Im talking about the laughing " :lol: " emoticon

I agree that the grin " >D " looks more like an angry face.

Last edited:
NDC images doesn't even show the medial side, they know they goof'd. I'll wait for heavy discount as well.

As long as nike produced a decent amount, which they did, I figured they would not sell out day one. Flightposite a have never sold out wth the quickness on gr products.

A lot of consumers also view this as an all black shoe and don't like dropping $200+ on a plain color like that.

Lastly, the 2013/14 version have 0 momentum therefore the hype was never there.

Te all blacks sat in 07 too. Got mine for 130 from sportzone in summer.

PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THESE SAT FROM WHAT I REMEMBER.. FLIGHTPOSITES NEVER REALLY SOLD OUT FROM THESE UP TO THE III'S EVEN. I WOUND UP BUYING THESE EVEN WITH THE STUPID INNER MIDSOLE CHANGE.. I THINK THE SHOE IS PRETTY NICE ASIDE FROM THAT… SURE THE CARBON ISNT THE SAME AND IT WAS A BIT ANNOYING BUT NOT AS BAD AS THE SOLE CHANGE… ANYWAY, I CAVED BC THESE MADE ME HAWK A PERSONS FEET WHEN I WAS A KID… I LOVED THEM.

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO jshortt WHO PUT ME ON TO A SPOT TO ORDER OVER THE PHONE FROM… THEY WOUND UP SITTING BUT I COULDNT AFFORD TO TAKE A CHANCE AND HAVE TO PAY ABOVE RETAIL FOR THESE.. I HAD A FEELING THEY WERE GOING TO SIT BUT DUDES WERE BUYING THESE UP ON EBAY ABOVE RETAIL TWO WEEKS AGO. NOW, I WAIT UNTIL MY PAIR ARRIVES.. STILL HAVE MY BLACKS, SILVERS, EGGPLANTS, AND GOLD ONES FROM 08 SO IM DONE UNLESS THEY BRING BACK TB COLORWAYS WITH THE ORIGINAL MIDSOLE

Just went to two local spots in my area (footaction and footlocker hoh) and both sold out. Glad I woke up at 5am to cop off ndc

Went to see these in person at mondawmin mall bmore and didn't see any. Was surprised.

There are plenty of places in the DMV where these are still sitting. Worst retro Flightposite so far. From the sole to the gloss and wack CF print. Glad there sitting and these being produce in high numbers tells me Nike will retro these proper down the road. Probably limited. Gonna be a lot of upset folks once that happens and these can't be resold.

There are plenty of places in the DMV where these are still sitting. Worst retro Flightposite so far. From the sole to the gloss and wack CF print. Glad there sitting and these being produce in high numbers tells me Nike will retro these proper down the road. Probably limited. Gonna be a lot of upset folks once that happens and these can't be resold.

I'm saying its day 1 and it looks like they will sell out slowly.

Prob gone by the weekend I'd say. I caved in and ordered a pair online. Once I see them in person I'll decide if I should keep them or not. 

Worse flightposite retro?

Worse than theose ugly no zip?

Worse than yoth?

Come on man.......

Back
Top Bottom