The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Rocked these today and a old *** white man who knows nothing about shoes was feelin em 
nthat.gif
Even non sneakerheads know these are dope

so we all knew it was coming. they finally jacked BPs original PS and are making them a reality. wow. if we didn't didn't already know it, this is DEFINITE proof that nike is watching us closely. it's just too bad they changed the medial side of the outsole. it really looks horrible to those of us that know what real FPs are supposed to look like.

as for these coppers, i saw them sitting in the mall yesterday. very clean and i'da been all over these if not for the sole. i mean, i knew to stay away from these bc i copped the carbons and i hate them so much, i mean i really despise them bc of that atrocious medial outsole. :x

the royals are so beautiful tho still, even with the sole, that i'd probably still cop just bc they're royal FPs that i fell in love with the 1dt moment i laid eyes on BPs rendering.

me too i really want those to drop or i will be forced to make a custom of those..

they are 100% customs jwdanklef did using the copper fp

Last edited:
went and checked out the coppers while wearing these today and man.... i gotta tell you, the coppers felt really cheaply made, especially the pull tabs

Just got my pair of coppers today for $163, they are my first pair of flightposites ever and they are pretty ccomfortable to me....foam material is kind of soft but still a dope shoe

i noticed how soft they are compared to the OG's
mad.gif

It's not a real posite. It's the lame zipper less posite. This shoe deserves a constant bashing. They look like a unfinished sample. Srs

Last edited:
That crap doesn't look anything like a flightposite minus the zipper

What the hell is that BS?

Looks like i95 Posite heel boots
nike making jokes once again. They the oneslaughing cuz ppl will cop those
sorry I had to share so I could get some
laugh.gif
 nike need to bring them heels for real I might actually be able to get my wife in some nikes if they do heels, she thinks all the wedges and anything else with a check on it sucks

sorry I had to share so I could get some :lol:  nike need to bring them heels for real I might actually be able to get my wife in some nikes if they do heels, she thinks all the wedges and anything else with a check on it sucks
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom