The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

not having copper foams really gave me that extra little push to buy these.. plus i had a coupon so i said why not

i also went up a half size cause they zip up, and i usually go up on shoes that half straps or zip up because my fat foot

Royal Flightposites 
eek.gif

man i thought this shoe would be one i was going to be able to stay away from but after the copper and now these royals....i think Nike is going to drop a lot more popular foam colors on this model!

man i thought this shoe would be one i was going to be able to stay away from but after the copper and now these royals....i think Nike is going to drop a lot more popular foam colors on this model!
I guess the hype will shift to the flightpositese since the atrocius colorways have killed foamposites for the time being

I guess the hype will shift to the flightpositese since the atrocius colorways have killed foamposites for the time being
Bingo. The cw make the shoe. Also nike smart. Sell all the flights in the dope cws and next year or the year after throw them on the foams. Trying to force feed consumers with that ABC marketing strategy

red foams...and i know i will get attacked for saying this.....but galaxy foam print on these flightposites would be day 1 cops!

Nike wrong for continuing to drop epic colors on a one off
laugh.gif
 somebody give him the ben stiler do it gif you know you want them

red foams...and i know i will get attacked for saying this.....but galaxy foam print on these flightposites would be day 1 cops!
you right about that red foam flightposites is cop for sure

i was wondering when we would see a plethora of color combos on these after what they've done to the foams. only a matter of time isn't it? and they sellthem for $250 a pop

i was wondering when we would see a plethora of color combos on these after what they've done to the foams. only a matter of time isn't it? and they sellthem for $250 a pop
SSHH dont give nike any ideas they are always looking for a shoe that they can raise the retail

Got my pair today and find these ripples/indents around the seam at the toe-box.

I'm never really nit picky about QC, but I'm most likely going to swap for another pair.

These are my first ever flightposites so I'm not sure if this is something to be expected. 

Anyone pick these up have this on their pair?  Or am I just OCD?

I owned the gold's back in 1999 and wore them until the vents blew out. Nike ended up sending me some fp2's for warranty. so I bought the CF's a few months back and i never really got stoked on them. A few days ago I just brought them back to the store and got store credit bc they were still new. I was gonna get the coppers but ended up grabbing these off ebay today. I'm super stoked!!! I may like them more than the 2014 retro's haha

Back
Top Bottom