The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week. Besides a 1000$ for one pair of shoes isn't a problem for everyone. After these retro pics I've already begun my OG search.

One of my grails horribly butchered. I want to cop but they just look too off 
tired.gif

Straight freaking disgusting man :smh:

What goes on in those peoples head over there to do stuff like this.

I was always the one up in the threads even the one JMadidas posted asking about what you would like to see released...

I listed these Carbon Fiber FP1's
The other two OG colorways of the Air Max Penny 1's
OG black and blue Chris Webbers
The Air Force Max Charles Barkley with the royal blue accents or whatever
so much more...

I'm not biting on this steaming hot pile of trash man I don't care how long I've held out I can do without it's whatever.

I'm not buying as a placeholder either F that.

Props to others who will hold out and not buy either.

:smh: to the OG's and dudes old enough to know what it is with these and still give them your money... you're just letting them know that they should keep releasing them like that.

Hold out and don't buy into these craps... the print is so :x and not in a good way and the midsole is downright disrespectful :smh:

Don't buy... let them sit and rot.

I know they're going to be hyped so dudes is going to want to get their resell on... I can't knock you... get it how you can.

Last edited:
I'm about to go in the Lebron thread and see what's up with those CF joints posted they look ill and will probably be my first pair of Lebrons

Straight freaking disgusting man :smh:

What goes on in those peoples head over there to do stuff like this.

I was always the one up in the threads even the one JMadidas posted asking about what you would like to see released...

I listed these Carbon Fiber FP1's
The other two OG colorways of the Air Max Penny 1's
OG black and blue Chris Webbers
The Air Force Max Charles Barkley with the royal blue accents or whatever
so much more...

I'm not biting on this steaming hot pile of trash man I don't care how long I've held out I can do without it's whatever.

:smh: to the OG's and dudes old enough to know what it is with these and still give them your money... you're just letting them know that they should keep releasing them like that.

Hold out and don't buy into these craps... the print is so :x and not in a good way and the midsole is downright disrespectful :smh:

I know they're going to be hyped so dudes is going to want to get their resell on... I can't knock you... get it how you can.
Preach!

Def a pass for me. It's really too bad they butchered them. OG heads most likely will pass. The young bucks will cop. I'm sure they will sell out though since they got us outnumbered

Last edited:

Pass and this is the last time I'll be in this thread. Wow, I loved these when they first dropped back when nobody really cared for them. Believe it or not I balled outside with them and didn't give 2 *****..... Ahhh those were the days... Anyway, nike has yet again ruined a shoe

I'm gonna keep going on about this but...

Carbon-print... check.

Medial-side outsole... check.

Not the most comfortable shoe, it has to be said, but I'm good with my $60 Solo Flights, thanks.

Last edited:
Still so tight about this...

Woke up and this crap was lingering over my head :smh:

Trying to hustle to get to work for the deicing operations because of the weather the northeast is about to get hit with and all I can think about is this crap.

To people that will cop and make these hyped and sell out think back of all the nonsense they've done to us...

The 88 Cements :smh:

The better quality OG Bo Jackson's that came out this past summer :smh: :stoneface:

Nike is like one of the only companies that I know that completely shafts their long time buying customers and still have them loyal to their brand.

:smh:

Hold out...

Is there any way we can start a petition of some sort and send it over to them with this dudes Mayhemhertz pics so they can see exactly how it's supposed to be done?

We got them to change the tabs on the Miliatary 4's if we all work together we might be able to get this done correctly too.

We should have talked with our wallets when they pulled that first stunt with the True Blue 3's, but dudes settled... hence why we are where we are today... don't let it go on.

Imagine what else they're going to butcher if you keep buying and giving them the go ahead to keep make them.

You've did without them this long you can continue to it's not going to kill you.

DO NOT COP, LET THEM ROT! :smh:

Last edited:
Still so tight about this...

Woke up and this crap was lingering over my head :smh:

Trying to hustle to get to work for the deicing operations because of the weather the northeast is about to get hit with and all I can think about is this crap.

To people that will cop and make these hyped and sell out think back of all the nonsense they've done to us...

The 88 Cements :smh:

The better quality OG Bo Jackson's that came out this past summer :smh: :stoneface:

Nike is like one of the only companies that I know that completely shafts their long time buying customers and still have them loyal to their brand.

:smh:

Hold out...

Is there any way we can start a petition of some sort and send it over to them with this dudes Mayhemhertz pics so they can see exactly how it's supposed to be done?

We got them to change the tabs on the Miliatary 4's if we all work together we might be able to get this done correctly too.

We should have talked with our wallets when they pulled that first stunt with the True Blue 3's, but dudes settled... hence why we are where we are today... don't let it go on.

Imagine what else they're going to butcher if you keep buying and giving them the go ahead to keep make them.

You've did without them this long you can continue to it's not going to kill you.

DO NOT COP, LET THEM ROT! :smh:
I'm 100% behind you. At some point long time collectors need to take a stand. We could all throw our hands up and say "the kids will still cop" but if we do nothing the chances of this changing is 0. Niketalk is respected and a huge source for info. Can't we get together and use this platform to try and force change. The moderators and people who run this site are all OGs in the shoe game. Nike has been screwing us over for years. It's about time we did something.

You obviously didn't read or can't comprehend well. It's a hypothetical question. I'll explain so you can understand. Let's say a knockoff operation could recreate the OG CF FP1 exactly. Would you prefer the Nike retro or the non Nike one? The reason I asked is these retros are grade A prime garbage IMO. Comparing the retro to the OG is akin to comparing the OG to a knockoff pair IMO. I apologize for not bending over and accepting a garbage retro at a higher price if that makes your emoticon feel better.
AYO
:x

this guy :lol:
And on a side note, work on your homonyms. Your first post had a few of them.

Ugh...the more pics I see is the more this is looking like a pass.  What a shame.

Thanks for the additional photos, these are not looking good at all. its a shame, but its also money saved.

AYO
:x

this guy :lol:
And on a side note, work on your homonyms. Your first post had a few of them.
Thanks for the additional photos, these are not looking good at all. its a shame, but its also money saved.
Let me help you out since your comprehension skills aren't the highest. I meant bending over as in buying these at a high price for a lesser shoe is rape. I'm sure you've heard the term rape used outside of its normal meaning. Do you understand now champion? I didn't realize you were a English professor. Idk if I should be happy your a fan or scared your a E stalker. You obviously pay a lot of attention to what I say.

Last edited:
It's funny how everyone else got what I meant then you mrdozo mrdozo comes along to highlight that part of my post. What did you gain from that? Tryna get a laugh or look cool? What's even funnier is you agree the shoes a train wreck. No laughs or E cred to be gained here cuz.

Last edited:
Let me help you out since your comprehension skills aren't the highest. I meant bending over as in buying these at a high price for a lesser shoe is rape. I'm sure you've heard the term rape used outside of its normal meaning. Do you understand now champion? I didn't realize you were a English professor. Idk if I should be happy your a fan or scared your a E stalker. You obviously pay a lot of attention to what I say.

Im happy you recognize that I am indeed a champion and I definitely pay attention to what you and everyone else here in this thread posts. Why? Because I care.

By the way, Im not an English professor, I actually work in real estate.

It's funny how everyone else got what I meant then you mrdozo mrdozo comes along to highlight that part of my post. What did you gain from that? Tryna get a laugh or look cool? What's even funnier is you agree the shoes a train wreck. No laughs or E cred to be gained here cuz.

I gained laughs buddy. Thats all. Im not here to get e-cred, or look cool or what have you. Strictly laughs and some info concerning Nike.

Welcome to NT :nthat:

I can respect that. At least you can admit it was just for laughs and you weren't trying to imply something else. Now that's over and since you care, let's keep bashing this crap retro. Maybe Nike sees this and takes heed of the growing frustration of older collectors. Maybe not. We may get somewhere with this but if we say nothing were assured to get nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom