The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

The midsole area that's missing on the new pairs, is actually one of my favorite parts of the fp1. Now the "teeth" or whether they're called are gone too...

I might not even mess with the fp1 retro at all... It's like a complete different shoe.

It's like a complete different shoe.
on the inside at least. and knowing Nike....they'll give us a bunch of dope cw's that we've always wanted, and probably some more that we haven't thought about before.

it's going to be a bittersweet 2014, i was only looking forward to FP1's and AM98's this coming year 
tired.gif

Man, I'm not optimistic on getting the Sonic Gloves later... and considered getting these as a consolation.  But the more I look at them, the more I'm 
eyes.gif

tired.gif

I can't deal with this. I haven't purchased air max 1s in years because of the tug boat toes, I refuse to purchase these with these dumb *** shortcuts.

Like j o said, I can get past the cf print, but outsole is uncalled for and unnecessary.

Y'all can have em.

smh....the more i look, the more i find wrong with this new mold.

they added two more ridges to the front of the medial side.....like that's some sort of @#$%&^* consolation.

I can't get jiggy with this $#!t!

Last edited:
^^exactly my feelings.

so now we've got a mirror image on both sides of the shoe because some A-Hole @ Nike thought they needed to resemble the Foamposite (or the foam lites) a bit more 
ohwell.gif

No point AT ALL for these changes. The last retros were on point for the most part...

Might as well **** em all up and keep em all with no zipper as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
No point AT ALL for these changes. The last retros were on point for the most part...

Might as well **** em all up and keep em all with no zipper as far as I'm concerned.

ITS EXPONENTIALLY ANNOYING :smh:

a small part of me is starting to wish for that because i know when it's all said and done....i'm going to cave and buy a colorway that i have to have. i'm just going to have to live with 60% of a decent retro.

I didn't even examine them till I saw this thread...That sole/midsole change is a damn dealbreaker!!! RIP to that medial side look up there :smh:

-Pete

I'm not fallin for this bs. I have enough shoes, I don't need to live with a half *** retro like this.

I feel the same way, but who am I kidding, I'll probably get these.

I love the Flightposite I

I'm interested in how these do, last set bricked and I was able to get three of the four for good prices. If I can get them for $100, heck less than $150 :nerd:

I can officially say I'm done getting bent over by Nike. I've waited like many of you but refuse to give Nike another penny for retros like this. Cheap knockoffs of a classic Nike shoe at a high price. Unless changes are made before release these are certified garbage IMO. We want the shoe we had or couldn't get again not a variation.

I reeeally hope these get changed back to the original mold/look. This was my favorite shoe ever, so disappointed. After I get these GLV's, I'm done with Nike...

either way im getting a pair. one day the gonna retro ever shoe the right way. these will do for now
That's another reason why I'm passing on these if they stay as is. I'm not buying 1 or 2 flawed retros before they eventually release the right one. I wouldn't hold my breath either waiting on one. It's been over a decade all ready.

either way im getting a pair. one day the gonna retro ever shoe the right way. these will do for now
That's another reason why I'm passing on these if they stay as is. I'm not buying 1 or 2 flawed retros before they eventually release the right one. I wouldn't hold my breath either waiting on one. It's been over a decade all ready.

Yep. Buying the flawed retros would be rewarding Nike for putting out flawed retros and is more reason for them to continue to put out flawed retros.

Exactly. I'm not trying to change Nikes ways by not buying either. It would take way more than just me. However I will no longer contribute to the madness. Only shoe on my radar currently is the Kobe 9. Innovation and Nikes newest tech. Retros are dead to me.

smh....the more i look, the more i find wrong with this new mold.
Just noticed the medial side flaw and the ridges on the heel. I was too focused on the carbon fiber print.
I'm not fallin for this bs. I have enough shoes, I don't need to live with a half *** retro like this.
This
i know it isn't real carbon but i'll cop
mean.gif
 this is what keeps them doing this. We have to show them by simply not buying. But I know that will never happen.
I can officially say I'm done getting bent over by Nike. I've waited like many of you but refuse to give Nike another penny for retros like this. Cheap knockoffs of a classic Nike shoe at a high price. Unless changes are made before release these are certified garbage IMO. We want the shoe we had or couldn't get again not a variation.
This. Them doing this is basically selling authentic fakes. I would have expected a knockoff FP1 like this ten years ago, but to see this as an authentic released pair at damn near 100% markup is crazy.

SO GLAD I COPPED ALL THE OG COLORWAYS BACK IN 08… THIS LIKE PUTTING A NIKE DUNK SOLE ON FOAMPOSITE ONES

Back
Top Bottom