The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^

Right on. Dude that was with on MSVIs coming too? We should be good.

And YEA, DB shoes dropped on Friday. All but the IIIs.

dude from MSVI's is a maybe but my sisters bf and my cousin are down to go so far hopefully my little bro will go to help.

^^^

Fo sho. Hopefully we all get our pair(s)

forsho if me or any of them pull a number and they don't have my size I'll just pass it over to you no need to buy a size that ain't mine.

^^^

Fo sho. Hopefully we all get our pair(s)

forsho if me or any of them pull a number and they don't have my size I'll just pass it over to you no need to buy a size that ain't mine.

not looking like i can go to LA for these....hopefully I get super lucky on ndc....never had luck with that....but i did have an eminem 2 in my cart and the 23s in my cart and got all the way to confirmation waited 5 minutes for the page to refresh to tell me they were out of stock.....lol almost...but if I get altitudes white reds and the cool greys you cant be dissappointed.....im already over joyed with the flints they are so fun to look at lol will be wearing them to the hoop tournament next week

not looking like i can go to LA for these....hopefully I get super lucky on ndc....never had luck with that....but i did have an eminem 2 in my cart and the 23s in my cart and got all the way to confirmation waited 5 minutes for the page to refresh to tell me they were out of stock.....lol almost...but if I get altitudes white reds and the cool greys you cant be dissappointed.....im already over joyed with the flints they are so fun to look at lol will be wearing them to the hoop tournament next week

So according the Nike Store twitter account these will drop on time Friday Night/Saturday Morning.

So according the Nike Store twitter account these will drop on time Friday Night/Saturday Morning.

Back
Top Bottom