The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Anyone in da Chi heard anything about this release at NT CHI
Try calling them (312) 6426363 but they'll have it for sure..

I called on Saturday and asked how were they gonna do this release, all they said was they gonna open at 8, was wondering if they were gonna give out wrist bands or raffles but they didn't tell me.

I called on Saturday and asked how were they gonna do this release, all they said was they gonna open at 8, was wondering if they were gonna give out wrist bands or raffles but they didn't tell me.

There going to open at 7 actually.

Originally Posted by Remi23

U sure??

U sure??

U sure??

Yes. And besides, what is a 1 hour difference in the time they open when you're going to have to show up considerably before either time?

U sure??

Yes. And besides, what is a 1 hour difference in the time they open when you're going to have to show up considerably before either time?

Originally Posted by Juice8732

U sure??

<The hour makes a different for me the the earlier they open the better, have to work at 9am.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

U sure??

<The hour makes a different for me the the earlier they open the better, have to work at 9am.

try online first, before u head out there, man. Its freezing outside......not to mention the rain in Chi. yuck

try online first, before u head out there, man. Its freezing outside......not to mention the rain in Chi. yuck

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Yea NDC is my first choice hope I get lucky, if not have to wait in this Chi town weather............U gonna be at NikeTown if NDC doesn't work out for u?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Yea NDC is my first choice hope I get lucky, if not have to wait in this Chi town weather............U gonna be at NikeTown if NDC doesn't work out for u?

Back
Top Bottom