The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

So pretty much the avg person who doesn't live by a niketown has no chance of getting them eh?
I tried the online midnight thing and I wasn't impressed. Got charged 2 times and didn't even get the shoes and then I had to wait almost a week to get my money back...
If anyone knows a way to scoop these here in houston please let me know.

So pretty much the avg person who doesn't live by a niketown has no chance of getting them eh?
I tried the online midnight thing and I wasn't impressed. Got charged 2 times and didn't even get the shoes and then I had to wait almost a week to get my money back...
If anyone knows a way to scoop these here in houston please let me know.

^^^

What up primo....

I was hoping this time around they would hit HOHs but its looking like thats not going to happen.

So you rolling to NTSF with the crew or what???

^^^

What up primo....

I was hoping this time around they would hit HOHs but its looking like thats not going to happen.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^

What up primo....

Rico! whats up man and im still hoping HOH gets them tuseday and if not i guess ill have to go to NTSF although theres gunna be hundreds of people there do to the raffle bullS#!^

What you thinking about doing?

^^^

What up primo....

Rico! whats up man and im still hoping HOH gets them tuseday and if not i guess ill have to go to NTSF although theres gunna be hundreds of people there do to the raffle bullS#!^

What you thinking about doing?

^^^
WORD??? I didnt hear about that Tuesday info.

Yea Im sure there is going to be hella heads out at NTSF but thats the only spot, so why not.

1st NDC then Im hitting NTSF....

HOMERXXI wrote:
I thought this was gona take me to the shoes

It does.... Come RD youll be able to oder them. from that link.

^^^

Yea Im sure there is going to be hella heads out at NTSF but thats the only spot, so why not.

HOMERXXI wrote:

^^^

HOMERXXI wrote:

Same thing im doing trying on NDC and on eastbay, and then going with NTSF cant believe NT is our only choice this time around

^^^

HOMERXXI wrote:

Same thing im doing trying on NDC and on eastbay, and then going with NTSF cant believe NT is our only choice this time around

so on release day they gona be on that link cuz rite now it just takes u to NDC , these are not gona be available on eastbay.

so on release day they gona be on that link cuz rite now it just takes u to NDC , these are not gona be available on eastbay.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Something must not be right with your browser. When I click on that link it takes me to the DB page where they show all the kids and the shoes.

RICK... NDC/NT... I do know of a NIKE STORE that got DBVIs last year and didnt sell out as fast. Ill give them a call sometime this week and see what they say.

How does that raffle bs work, just wondering never went to a big release like this and do a raffle.

Back
Top Bottom