THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Copped PT2 yesterday and its dope
pimp.gif
.  Perfect riding music, "Famous" is
eek.gif
. Who nowadays drops two dope albums in less than a year? Spitta has definitely become one of my favorite current artist. I do like this one better than the first. Album is short but its all about quality over quantity. Also Wouldve been nice if he put a different verse on the Michael Knight remix but thats nothing to complain over. 
Bravo Spitta

JETS!!!

Damn there is gonna be a Pilots Talk 3
laugh.gif
. Spitta puttin in over-time hours
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Sort of. If you think about it it's not that much work because most of the songs are really short either being one verse total or one verse from Curren$y and a feature or two. He only had to write about fifteen verses for his entire album.

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Sort of. If you think about it it's not that much work because most of the songs are really short either being one verse total or one verse from Curren$y and a feature or two. He only had to write about fifteen verses for his entire album.
Pilot Talk 3, Muscle Car Chronicles, Center Edge Territory... 

Dude is working on at least 3 projects right now so you gotta cut him some slack.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

shut up gump

People still say gump in 2010? You must be from the south. I'm not knocking him I'm just saying that his projects probably don't take long to complete since they're so short. Stop being a groupie.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

shut up gump

GNR
Quality over quantity.

Son called u a groupie tho
nerd.gif

People still say gump in 2010? You must be from the south. I'm not knocking him I'm just saying that his projects probably don't take long to complete since they're so short. Stop being a groupie.

The_Wire_Kenard.jpg

who you talking about old man 
nerd.gif

Which one is the project with Fiend? Flying Iron & Executive Brass were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

shut up gump

GNR
Quality over quantity.

nerd.gif
this

you can learn a thing or two from that. with yo half +$$ articles.

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

shut up gump

GNR
Quality over quantity.

nerd.gif
this

you can learn a thing or two from that. with yo half +$$ articles.
Regardless of he wrote half a verse for the whole album, he's putting out quality music in short periods of time, while most people favorite artist is putting out trash or no material. This is JET LIFE take the negativity to TGOD

Articles are in magazines and newpapers. I just blog my opinions on different things. Currensy got a good rating. What are you upset for?
edit. 

How was I being negative? I never said the music wasn't good or anything like that. You people get offended by any and everything on here.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Dude is working on at least 3 projects right now so you gotta cut him some slack.
damn 3 projects in the works already smh spitta be on his #$!+

dabasement2010 wrote:
s0leFUNK wrote:
MindOfCritic wrote:
jm2000 wrote:
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

damn 3 projects in the works already smh spitta be on his #$!+

Scratch that, at least 4.  Forgot about Flying Iron w/ Fiend. 

PT3 in May 2011.  MCC is supposed to drop before that.  CET was about 6 tracks in last I heard but I don't know how these "supergroups" work.  Then we got 3 tracks from Flying Iron so far so we might get that next. 

Personally, I'm hoping for a Jets Int'l album/mixtape but there is no mention of one.

nvm. read the article. good read

Can somebody that got time on their hands post the making of PT2 in this thread? It won't let me scroll down from my phone

I wanna know how my dude did number-wise this time around. I know a lot of people, including myself, picked this up along with Kanye yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom