THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

People still say gump in 2010? You must be from the south. I'm not knocking him I'm just saying that his projects probably don't take long to complete since they're so short. Stop being a groupie.

Never seen u make a positive comment

So now we know why Wiz hasn't been on Pilot Talk 1 or 2. Atlantic needs to stop playing and let him go on Curren$y's albums because their fan bases are similar and work well off of each other.

This is the album of the year for me easily, also the first Currensy album I listened to. Album has crazy replay value. Every track fits together perfect (unlike Kanye's) and creates that chill mood. I literally just let the cd loop the whole day.

Airborne Aquarium Top 5 INTROS OF ALL TIME, ALL TIME.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

People still say gump in 2010? You must be from the south. I'm not knocking him I'm just saying that his projects probably don't take long to complete since they're so short. Stop being a groupie.

The_Wire_Kenard.jpg

who you talking about old man 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

So now we know why Wiz hasn't been on Pilot Talk 1 or 2. Atlantic needs to stop playing and let him go on Curren$y's albums because their fan bases are similar and work well off of each other.
Don't buy into anything you read.

Wiz doesn't mess with Spitta like that anymore. There's some serious "whatever" between them.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Wiz doesn't mess with Spitta like that anymore. There's some serious "whatever" between them.
Source?

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Source?

come on man just dont post something like that without reasoning or some sort of evidence on the matter.

they still talk on twitter all the time and just dropped a track together like 2 weeks ago
laugh.gif

According to that vid of them doing Glass House for the first time live on Wiz's tour & that Huey Newton track, I don't believe dude.

wow. i smell BS
nerd.gif

at Wiz' LA show.. he shouted Spitta numerous times.. like dude said: they just performed Glasshouse together for the first time.. and they just dropped Huey Newton.. which most likely means they had a smoke/recording session when Wiz went to NO..

went to 5 different stores before i was able to copp an album. it was a mom and pop store, so i supported a smaller business too. moms accidentally copped PT1 and tried to surprise me by playing it when i got in the car. heard the beat to 'example' and was like noooooo!
laugh.gif
she tried.

smokin.gif

GOSSIP GOSSIP @@!*# JUST STOP IT.

Originally Posted by doosta45

went to 5 different stores before i was able to copp an album. it was a mom and pop store, so i supported a smaller business too. moms accidentally copped PT1 and tried to surprise me by playing it when i got in the car. heard the beat to 'example' and was like noooooo!
laugh.gif
she tried.

smokin.gif

you got a cool moms fsho.. be appreciative of that.

Back
Top Bottom