Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by The King Of Maryland

............................ i cant wait to see him in baltimore

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

Originally Posted by vatech733

@checks are you inferring that it is pronounced the same as coupe?? but it is not. it is "coup".  Currensy is referring to himself as the underground rap artist taking over the mainstream rap game.  and the definition of coup is to overthrow or takeover, but it is usually used in a military way. im stickin with with the 'COO' pronunciation.
checks himself.... has already wrecked himself....

lol what on earth are you talking about son?  I guess yall right, but you doin too much. jet5foo1. You are the master of discovering meanings of mixtape titles.  Congrats, now go sit down somewhere.

For the upcoming show at the Rave in Wisconsin, it says Spitta is opening for Mac Miller, thats real life?
actually Vatech pointed it out first... dont be too mad about it though bruh.

I would actually be more upset about what you said here with spitta opening for Mac Miller. I don't see what people are hearing in that kid. he's garbage.

lol^^ all i asked was what the correct pronunciation was
roll.gif

you have yet to even give what you think it is?

Maybe it's me but i like knowing the title of what im listening to.

SMH, whole time I've been saying/reading "Convert Coupe" in my head.

Glad i just called it "the new Curren$y tape" in real life, I woulda got fried.

Originally Posted by flightman

This is what I thought it is lol errybody I knew was even callin it that too.  shrug

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Production on this tape is out of this world.

Gangsta Gibbs on Scottie Pippens, O MAH GOD!

Basically... Double 07 is just
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
..Alchemist really did it with that one
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheGameKG

The LA show on Friday should be dope. Hopefully he brings out some special peeps and does it up big.

im pretty stoked for Friday too..

hopefully he stays up on stage longer than 40 mins
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by flightman

This is what I thought it is lol errybody I knew was even callin it that too.  shrug
Pretty much

Originally Posted by Dunk These

The LA show on Friday should be dope. Hopefully he brings out some special peeps and does it up big.

indifferent.gif
ill be out there NT
pimp.gif
out
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Dunk These

indifferent.gif
ill be out there NT
pimp.gif
out
nerd.gif

im w/ it
pimp.gif

imma be there early, tryna get a good view.. inbox me.
glasses.gif

I aint been on here in a min....but this #%*+ is NASTY and i dnt even $%#% wit Spitta. Alc blessed him and he did his thang

Just got back from the Show. Here's a quick summary:

-It IS pronounced covert "koo". He asked the crowd if anyone had the tape and pronounced it that way.
-Monsta Beatz-Stick to making beats
laugh.gif
although one of their tracks was nice.
-Nesby Phelps- RIPPED IT! I don't have any of his solo work so I couldn't tell you the names of the songs he performed but he did his verses from "mazaltov" and "Supply"
-Corner Boy P-Trash
30t6p3b.gif

-Fiend- He was decent. Did some of his solo tracks and his verses from"OG" (i think thats the name?) and i forget the other track.
-Roddy and Trademark-Killed it. I don't know any of the songs they performed but most of them were crack.

-Spitta- From what i can remember he did 3 tracks from Covert Coupe, breakfast, roasted, famous, audio dope, bout it, Michael Knight, Fat Raps, elevator muzik, stay .
Whoever was saying he ended his shows wack and abrupt, I feel sorry for yall. He was gonna end his show after michael knight, but they didnt tell him he had to leave so he did like 4 more songs
pimp.gif

Then when Mousa finally told him it was a wrap he said LA showed him so much love he had to say wassup to all of us. Jumped off the stage and walked through the crowd. I was able to shake hands/say wassup to Spitta, Mousa, Trademark, Street Wiz, and young roddy
pimp.gif

My phone died so I don't have video of meeting them and I had to conserve battery life so I only took short 20/30 second vids of songs.
30t6p3b.gif
i need a camera, I wish i coulda recorded his and nesby's whole set. It's crazy after listening to spitta's laid back, lazy voice for 6 years and i finally see him live and he's so energetic
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Oh and he brought out Nipsey
pimp.gif

Here are some vids-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNEjtb9uOKc

Just what I've uploaded so far.

The LA show was dope. Concert didnt start till about 930 and people were starting to get restless. He did a bunch of tracks drug flow, king kong, bout it, full metal, michael knight. Best part was after the show when he jumped off the stage and started walking thru the crowd.
After the concert me and my dudes were chilling outside the spot waiting to see if dudes would come out and greet the fans. All them dudes came out and took pics and signed stuff. Got to chop it up with Spitta for a good 5 minutes. Some street vendor was selling hot dogs wrapped in bacon and the Jets were acting like they aint never ate before. Got to talk to Trademark and Nesby if there still messin with Dame and Ski. Phips said they going in a different direction, but Trademark said everything you hear about dude is 100% true. Dont know what went down but it is what it is. Real talk.

Back
Top Bottom