THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

The ex-girlfriend line on "Success Is My Cologne" is the code I live by.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

N stop, u live by Joe Budden codes of love. :*

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Yeah, Currensy seriously just cut the music and dueced off the stage and people started leaving. It seemed like he was obviously going to do an encore song or two... but nope. The lights came on in the venue. People evacuated. I was left standing there in disbelief. I'm really surprised that he's doing the exact same thing at every show. I thought maybe Houston just got the short end of the stick, NH. Maybe his next tour will be better. *kanye shrug*
laugh.gif
�sounds identical to the show i was at. everyone's highed up lovin the show, then bam lights are on and everyone's told to get out basically. i was like cmon some sort of heads up would be nice. i mean his fanbase is dedicated (including myself), but i wasn't thrilled about that.

and to the dude who said he'd have been mad over no "so high," i was too. what is the point in having french and spitta on stage and not doing their song....? they did it as a "surprise." here's video of it

that said, i'll still be hitting up the tour when they're in boston.

TheGrimm wrote:
Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Freddie gibbs ruins scottie pippen, I change it when his verse comes on......idk how some of yall are feelin his ##%+

breakfast = 2 blunts, *******, turkey sandwich ? lol wut

oh look, i can do that too...

this is when he finally came out. he was great, interacted with the crowd well, just could've been longer  

me and my friend have been arguing.. is it pronounced covert ( KOO ) or covert ( COPE ).  i am saying it is pronounced like the french term coup d'Ã[emoji]169[/emoji]tat.  making it sound like covert koo...thoughts?!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by vatech733

me and my friend have been arguing.. is it pronounced covert ( KOO ) or covert ( COPE ).  i am saying it is pronounced like the french term coup d'Ã[emoji]169[/emoji]tat.  making it sound like covert koo...thoughts?!
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

neither man

pimp.gif
 this whole joint bangs in the whip. I can definitely let the whole tape ride, but I wish it was a lil longer though. 

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

neither man
nah check it out son its produced 'koo'. the cover of the mixtape shows the breaking down of a communist statue.
as in "Coup de'tat". Goverment take over. It's also very covert. Thass why no one knows!

If it was "koop" it would still have the 'e' at the end. But no.... its coup. Pronounced like cool with no l.

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

neither man
nah check it out son its produced 'koo'. the cover of the mixtape shows the breaking down of a communist statue.
as in "Coup de'tat". Goverment take over. It's also very covert. Thass why no one knows!

If it was "koop" it would still have the 'e' at the end. But no.... its coup. Pronounced like cool with no l.
@checks are you inferring that it is pronounced the same as coupe?? but it is not. it is "coup".  Currensy is referring to himself as the underground rap artist taking over the mainstream rap game.  and the definition of coup is to overthrow or takeover, but it is usually used in a military way. im stickin with with the 'COO' pronunciation.

@checks are you inferring that it is pronounced the same as coupe?? but it is not. it is "coup".  Currensy is referring to himself as the underground rap artist taking over the mainstream rap game.  and the definition of coup is to overthrow or takeover, but it is usually used in a military way. im stickin with with the 'COO' pronunciation.
checks himself.... has already wrecked himself....

ive seen people call it covert coupe, which I like better cuz its a double meaning...coupe meaning takeover, and coupe meaning car...

Anybody else going to the show on Friday in L.A?

Crazy how we've gone from 2 page threads 4 years ago to 100+
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

checks himself.... has already wrecked himself....

lol what on earth are you talking about son?  I guess yall right, but you doin too much. jet5foo1. You are the master of discovering meanings of mixtape titles.  Congrats, now go sit down somewhere.

For the upcoming show at the Rave in Wisconsin, it says Spitta is opening for Mac Miller, thats real life?

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Anybody else going to the show on Friday in L.A?

Crazy how we've gone from 2 page threads 4 years ago to 100+
pimp.gif
im deciding if im going to this show or heading out to vegas for the weekend. bought my ticket a good month ago. decisions decisions.

Back
Top Bottom