THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Originally Posted by McRaptor

I'm assuming with all these Roddy & Trade songs dropping they putting out a mixtape... amirite? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

I'm assuming with all these Roddy & Trade songs dropping they putting out a mixtape... amirite? 
nerd.gif

id like to assume so.. that would be straight fire.i was also thinking, Curren$y is probably pushin these dudes to bang out these tracks bc they are on tour w/ Spitta and he wants people to be familiar w/ these guys.. you know sometimes opening acts at a show can be a drag..

i def got a 2nd hand high at his show. spitta basically performed all of pt1 and pt2

French Montana came out, performed choppa choppa down. French always in CT though, since max B days.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i def got a 2nd hand high at his show. spitta basically performed all of pt1 and pt2

French Montana came out, performed choppa choppa down. French always in CT though, since max B days.

They didnt do So High?
30t6p3b.gif

yea cant wait to hear the tape, their putting out... you know its going to be good......

im feeling that freestyle they did over last real n alive too ....

i hope he got beats like that "Airborne Aquaruim" on this new one upcoming. Who produced that by the way?

he sounds perfect over joints like that.

Back
Top Bottom