THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Flying Iron is too smooth.
pimp.gif
This jawn does need to be longer tho

Show last night was crazy. KRIT killed his set. Dude jumped down and got the crowd hype and everything.

Spitta's stage presence is crazy. I might have some pics/vids up soon

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I thought Pilot Talk 2 was a joke but this %$%$ is really coming out. What's the release date
nerd.gif

November 16th. Allegedly. His records never come out on time though

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Show last night was crazy. KRIT killed his set. Dude jumped down and got the crowd hype and everything.

This! I was gone pretty much the whole night so by the time Spitta came on it felt like the best performance ever lol. He performed tracks Fast Times at Ridgemont Fly, Smokee Robinson, Life at 30,000 Feet, Pilot Talk etc.... Oh that dude Spitta had Boo from the OG young money with him.

Originally Posted by Ruff C

This! I was gone pretty much the whole night so by the time Spitta came on it felt like the best performance ever lol. He performed tracks Fast Times at Ridgemont Fly, Smokee Robinson, Life at 30,000 Feet, Pilot Talk etc.... Oh that dude Spitta had Boo from the OG young money with him.
frown.gif

i was tryna post a bunch at once... didn't work. So +#*% it
laugh.gif
. The rest are on my youtube if you wanna see em. Bad quality cuz I took em with my phone... Bass makes it hard to make out in some songs

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Ruff C

pimp.gif

sounds like Spitta is gunna do a collab project with that dude Fiend?
they got 3 songs that are already out

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

sounds like Spitta is gunna do a collab project with that dude Fiend?
they got 3 songs that are already out

These songs are DUMB old tho. I added them on to my copy of PT the night it "dropped".

I got tickets to the show on Saturday, in Houston at HOB... hopefully it's good. It's in the bar area--not the full venue/stage area.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I rele hope these joints arent on PT2, not cuz I dont like them tho.

He tweeted that none of the tracks that have been releasing lately will be on PT2 with the exception of Michael Knight.
Patiently awaiting the HOB Houston show Saturday. Hope they don't trip on the smoke.

Back
Top Bottom