THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

9C91FF1A-345C-4F26-A95E-2CCACA5BDF57.jpeg
8D857610-C41C-4935-8A85-2F099B076950.jpeg
Listened to a bunch of songs off these the past two days, and there’s some nice stuff on here

Bourbon St. Is fire. Was listening to Cement 4's for the past few.days before I listened to the whole tape just now

corner boy p is that dude....

i remember when I first heard him.... I was like nah, dude is wack.. I anticipate his releases like spitta now.....quality music

Same here. I actually listen to more Corner Boy P now than Currensy cause I'm pretty exhausted on Currensy's music :lol: I think starting with Don P fin 2014 I've liked his music more

I really wonder what Spitta's process is for announcing projects, what actually releases, and order of release.

Appreciate what we get but just hope we get Lacs n Chevys, #2009, and The Marina EP. Still waiting for Cool is in Session 2 from Fiend too.

Looks like we're getting a She Don't Want a Man Part 2 :smokin

Spitta, you lurking in here? :nerd:

I wouldnt doubt it considering the fact that he's a kick head too.

Pilot talk 1 and 2 dont come close to touching 3.. Listened to all of em today

^ ^ yeah, wouldn't doubt it either. I think I've seen dude shout out NT on Twitter or something. He's definitely been on here and probably still lurks.

I remember watching an interview with Twelvyy saying he was in the ASAP thread when it first started and saw the videos like "damn, we're out here" or something to that effect lol

It's rly been a year since I heard Spitta smh

But I'm legit tight dude shelved Motion Picture Soundtrack

Back
Top Bottom