THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Liked the new tape off 1st run thru
He shoulda dropped the album on 4/20 and just cooled it. Don't make sense putting energy to dropping projects wen u could just drop the real Mccoy

Listened to the new tape really quick while smoking the other day and it felt like normal spitta.

Him rapping off the Hip Hopper beat was clean

Listened to the new tape really quick while smoking the other day and it felt like normal spitta.

Him rapping off the Hip Hopper beat was clean
I did the same thing. I like the new tape, feels like I'm smoking with curren$y when I'm just chillin in my whip. Check your pm too.

I wish he stay off the trap ****, and I wish he bring Roddy and the Super Villain back. The new dudes is straight but Fiend is the only one I can consistently listen too. Meanwhile Dza has been on a tear

Same, I'm cool with the "trap Spitta" for now.

https://tunelinks.com/a/2141/The_Motivational_Speech

large.jpg

Ain't been feeling his recent material bruh....die hard spitta fan here

Same here. Its actually sad to me cuz ive always considered him one of the most consistent ever but ever since them Andretti tapes at the end of last yr, he just aint them same

Last mixtape was ok but nothing memorable at all. Lavender was my fav track & it was cuz of the beat

Yup. Its just quantity over quality with spitta nowadays. Lazy flow over whatever beats is given to him lol. Mixtape after mixtape they all start to sound the same.

But thats just me tho.

I miss the life under the scope, breakfast spitta. So I stay keeping those in rotation.

Last edited:
It definitely feels like quantity over quality with Spitta now. Wasn't feeling Motivational Speech at all...

Hoping Lacs and Chevys actually comes to fruition. KRIT has been in the stu so thats a good sign.

Chicago show was dope except the openers went on FOREVER.

The venue itself posted a set time of 11 pm for Spitta and he came on well past midnight, I know ****** be high but ****, ppl got **** to do and wack openers are a huge buzzkill.

After the show tho, Spitta, TY, cornerboy, Ski, Monster beats were all posted up outside the bus so I met them and chopped it up/smoked w them for a few.
Spitta signed and smoked every damn thing :lol::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom