The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by its Labrev

OrenthalJames wrote:
Hey look what came in the mail today:
-The Juice

Let us know how they are.
It's pretty good. I have increased the number of headshots. I dunno if they make me play "better" but it makes you a little bit more accurate with your shots.

Does anyone have One Man Army Pro? I'm trying to get that SitRep pro but there is no way in hell I will be able to destroy 120 claymores in a timely fashion.

-The Juice

Try playing search and destroy people usually plant a lot of claymores on there.

Got a 36 kill streak today without my nuke equipped
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

The best way to get One Man Army Pro is to effectively NOT use it the way it's meant to be used. Just pick the class with OMA equipped, and as soon as yourespawn, change to another class. You'll get OMA pro in a few matches. It's noticeably faster than the regular one.

I like using it when I'm a sniper. It's useful because I don't like sniping a lot, so after maybe one or two sniper kills or so, I switch classes.It's also deadly in S&D. OMA is especially useful in Wasteland. When the enemy's UAV goes up, and you immediately switch to a Sniper Class withCold blooded Pro and a thermal site. They'll run toward you and then they won't have any idea where you are
laugh.gif
Easy kills ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tml09

The best way to get One Man Army Pro is to effectively NOT use it the way it's meant to be used. Just pick the class with OMA equipped, and as soon as you respawn, change to another class. You'll get OMA pro in a few matches. It's noticeably faster than the regular one.

I like using it when I'm a sniper. It's useful because I don't like sniping a lot, so after maybe one or two sniper kills or so, I switch classes. It's also deadly in S&D. OMA is especially useful in Wasteland. When the enemy's UAV goes up, and you immediately switch to a Sniper Class with Cold blooded Pro and a thermal site. They'll run toward you and then they won't have any idea where you are
laugh.gif
Easy kills ftw
pimp.gif
You wanna help me get SitRep Pro since you got OMA pro?

My friend has spent days trying to get this perk......I'm way to lazy to do that
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
beast
eek.gif

i see you moved on from us cod peasants still going 4-77
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
sorry my dude, I saw your invites but i wass playing search with a group.
laugh.gif

That kill streak had me pissed though... BEASTING with the chopper on afghan... no Nuke after it ended, im like !%%??? so i take the famas out and put in morework... got like 6 more kills and no nuke. smh. Ended 45-5

1.84 KD now
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Joining in-game is so stupid.

Buddy and I joined a domination game...no joke...the score was 194-110.
indifferent.gif

Of course we were on the losing team.
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
beast
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That kill streak had me pissed though... BEASTING with the chopper on afghan... no Nuke after it ended, im like !%%??? so i take the famas out and put in more work... got like 6 more kills and no nuke. smh. Ended 45-5

1.84 KD now
sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
good stuff .. i cant get away from my scar.. i think whats killing myKDR is im also stuck on lightweight pro and marathon ... i be running around too much i guess.. i wish i never met that "NIFE" clan
roll.gif
frown.gif
.83 and climbing tho

Girlfriend is in my bed naked, mad at me because I wanted to play MW2. She don't know that I just unlocked Akimbo 1887's ...I had to test them out.
laugh.gif

Now its 5 am and I can't put the game down, I grabbed me a couple brews and went to work on people. AND I got Dragon Age coming in the mail tomorrow. Myrelationship is finished.
roll.gif

BTW for those of you who haven't unlocked the Model 1887s with akimbo, it really isn't all that it's cracked up to be. The only map you really havefun playing with it is on Scrapyard, and Sub Base (only if people are not on roof tops). Other than that I'd much rather have my Desert Eagle or a Stingeras my secondary.

-The Juice

Girlfriend is in my bed naked, mad at me because I wanted to play MW2. She don't know that I just unlocked Akimbo 1887's ...I had to test them out.
laugh.gif
equq7s.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
beast
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That kill streak had me pissed though... BEASTING with the chopper on afghan... no Nuke after it ended, im like !%%??? so i take the famas out and put in more work... got like 6 more kills and no nuke. smh. Ended 45-5

1.84 KD now
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Ground War? I'm always playin' team deathmatch so its impossible to get a crazy amt of kills (like 50+ etc), time usually runs out andgame is only 7500....took a while to go from .80 wins to 1.20 and climbing.
pimp.gif

I think my K/D is at 1.75 so far.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Joining in-game is so stupid.

Buddy and I joined a domination game...no joke...the score was 194-110.
indifferent.gif

Of course we were on the losing team.
mad.gif

I quit when that happens. I'm gonna lose anyway.

Team mates not going for the flags
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

add me moneyguel.. dunksrnice is probably the best player here..only played with him like 5 times though dude is always in a party
frown.gif
frown.gif
Yeah dunksrnice is a beast. Was always stuntin' on me in CoD4
laugh.gif
smh.gif
My man Sherlock510 is a beast too. Doesn't even talk trash. Justmerks the other squad, and waits for the next game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Now its 5 am and I can't put the game down, I grabbed me a couple brews and went to work on people. AND I got Dragon Age coming in the mail tomorrow. My relationship is finished.
roll.gif

BTW for those of you who haven't unlocked the Model 1887s with akimbo, it really isn't all that it's cracked up to be. The only map you really have fun playing with it is on Scrapyard, and Sub Base (only if people are not on roof tops). Other than that I'd much rather have my Desert Eagle or a Stinger as my secondary.

-The Juice
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

laugh.gif
equq7s.gif
It was 5 in the morning what am I supposed to do? I already smashed twice that day, I'm not an animal.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

-The Juice

Yea, it's his gf man. He can get that any time he wants. I think we've all left our gf hangin' to play this game at some point.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
beast
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1.84 KD now
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Ground War? I'm always playin' team deathmatch so its impossible to get a crazy amt of kills (like 50+ etc), time usually runs out and game is only 7500....took a while to go from .80 wins to 1.20 and climbing.
pimp.gif

I think my K/D is at 1.75 so far.
pimp.gif
Nah got that 45-5 on TDM
laugh.gif
Next highest kill total on my team was 9 lol

Usually i play S&D, Demolition and TDM

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

laugh.gif
equq7s.gif
It was 5 in the morning what am I supposed to do? I already smashed twice that day, I'm not an animal.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

-The Juice
indifferent.gif

r0yalty wrote:
Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

add me moneyguel.. dunksrnice is probably the best player here..only played with him like 5 times though dude is always in a party
frown.gif
frown.gif
Yeah dunksrnice is a beast. Was always stuntin' on me in CoD4
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My man Sherlock510 is a beast too. Doesn't even talk trash. Just merks the other squad, and waits for the next game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

They better be the best, they already got 9+ days,
sick.gif

Wow this GT: bridg3t pnk

I just played 5 games with her ......she activated the nuke 3 times in a row. THREE times in a ROW. Never seen that before.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Yo OJ did you try bumping up your sensitivity yet?
I've been playing on high since the game started. And then I bumped it up to 5 when I started using the ACR and the TAR.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom