The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

sleight of hand > scavenger.

I tried going back, but the slow reload and slower aiming just wasn't doing it for me.

Faster reload and faster aiming might be the difference between multiple kills or death.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Lightweight/Marathon/Commando + running around with care package = morphing into Usain Bolt. Is that technically considered a glitch?

I CANT FRONT... I BEEN ABUSING THIS SINCE THE GAME 1ST CAME OUT AND NOW EVERYBODY JUSS CAUGHT ON TO IT RECENTLY.... ITS KIND OF ANNOYING.... TECHNICALLY ITSNOT A GLICH UR JUSS REALLY LIGHT WEIGHT SO U MOVE FASTER.... TO ME COMMANDO SHOULD BE A GLICH... HAVE YA SEEN SUM OF THE OUT OF THIS WORLD STABS PEOPLE GETSUMTIMES
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by bkmac

Lightweight/Marathon/Commando + running around with care package = morphing into Usain Bolt. Is that technically considered a glitch?

I CANT FRONT... I BEEN ABUSING THIS SINCE THE GAME 1ST CAME OUT AND NOW EVERYBODY JUSS CAUGHT ON TO IT RECENTLY.... ITS KIND OF ANNOYING.... TECHNICALLY ITS NOT A GLICH UR JUSS REALLY LIGHT WEIGHT SO U MOVE FASTER.... TO ME COMMANDO SHOULD BE A GLICH... HAVE YA SEEN SUM OF THE OUT OF THIS WORLD STABS PEOPLE GET SUMTIMES
sick.gif

foreal tho.. its like dudes w/ commando pro become near invincible to bullets once they hit the knife button..

ACR is the truth! Because the recoil is so little and it's so damn accurate, you can't go wrong.

The One Man Army glitch is money! I went 18 and 5 noobtubes only. I was addicted after awhile, played a good 6 games with it
laugh.gif

I switched up my perks for other classes. I always use coldblooded now and it's been decent, but gets annoying having to put clips into dudes for kills.

i played absolutely horrible today
smh.gif
i wasnt even dying because of bullets no more. it's either a knife or a noobtube. specially at B in invasion andskidrow

You know how in cartoons where someone is shooting and they make an outline with the bullets?
Well someone made an "outline" with me and I died
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

sleight of hand > scavenger.

I tried going back, but the slow reload and slower aiming just wasn't doing it for me.

Faster reload and faster aiming might be the difference between multiple kills or death.

So what about if you run outta bullets?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

You know how in cartoons where someone is shooting and they make an outline with the bullets?
Well someone made an "outline" with me and I died
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
samething happened to me. dude was trying to hipfire a lmg. failed horribly, then he finally got me with a headshot

smh.gif
sick.gif
@ Commando

The noobiest perk out there:

The guy does a Dhalsim and teleports to your spot to stab you. Looks ridiculous. This game needs some serious patches.

^QFT

Does anyone use the (FN) FAL?.....all i need is a single fire gun that does damage and im good to go.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

am i the only one that likes commando? I use it....it reminds me of the energy sword/whatever in Halo

haha we like it, just not when others use it against us
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

smh.gif
sick.gif
@ Commando

The noobiest perk out there:

The guy does a Dhalsim and teleports to your spot to stab you. Looks ridiculous. This game needs some serious patches.

Dude u guys have to watch 0:42 of that video
eek.gif
:wow:eek:wow:eek:wow:eek

umm whats the best headset? for my ps3? i hear you guy talking about tritons and x3s and what nott so can anyone recommend me a good one? like what do you guyshave? i want to buy one

Back
Top Bottom