The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Red Dot and Iron Sights. Idk maybe I'll mess around with it some more when I get back up school to my Xbox.

Only problem with the UMP is that in a face off against an AR, you'll most likely lose. I always run and gun wit it.

On HC, the UMP+ Silencer is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I straight up snipe dudes with that gun.

Originally Posted by Nati P

Only problem with the UMP is that in a face off against an AR, you'll most likely lose. I always run and gun wit it.

UMP with iron sights and Silencer + slight of hand pro = you'll win pretty much any 1on1 short- to mid-range encounter with SMG or AR.

Silenced ACR with red dot is the best gun imo. No recoil what so ever. I'm picking people off from all the way across the map.

^

You dont need the red dot sight for the ACR, or any gun.

I dont think the CP exploit is difficult to take care of. Ive seen it a few times, nothing a few bullets or well timed AA-12 shot cant handle.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

I dont think the CP exploit is difficult to take care of. Ive seen it a few times, nothing a few bullets or well timed AA-12 shot cant handle.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
True. I've rolled with and without the red dot, but I always do much better with it. I get more headshots and aim more precisely quickly.

Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

Silenced ACR with red dot is the best gun imo. No recoil what so ever. I'm picking people off from all the way across the map.

Yeah, except you run out of bullets in no time. My fav is the ACR with the holo sight and scavenger pro.

^

People keep saying this, and yeah, in short and mid range distances you don't need the red dot.. But in long range distances, the red dot works wonders(and it's easier to aim with in mid range distances as well). Even on the biggest map in the game there isn't a distance long enough to prevent youfrom shooting people with the red dot. Basically, if you can see them, you can kill them.

BTW, the iron sights for the ACR aren't good. They block too much of the screen and can block a target that you would've been able to see with a reddot.. My favorite iron sights are SCAR's because they're so thin.

I've discovered that scavenger is the best perk of the first perks if you're using an assault rifle.. Unless you die a lot, or you're playingsearch & destroy or something where ammo isn't a huge issue. Bling is a really cool perk, but it's frustrating how little ammo they give you. Just3 full clips. Sometimes I have to switch to my secondary to get a 5 kill streak for a predator missile because I don't have enough bullets. If it was 4clips, I would probably use bling.

I aim fine with iron sights on my ACR.

Maybe its a matter of getting used to it.

I aim better with the ACR than I do with the Famas, but I do agree that the ACR's iron sights is a bit bulky.

the AUG with iron sights FTW I'll just be using the AUG like its an Assult rifle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

SCAR is the only gun that excels in long range w/o the use of any fancy sights. IMO, atleast.
QFT. I can't rock with any other iron sight besides the SCAR.

RPD has the best iron sights but i use a Famas w| red dot sight i cant see for @#$! ONE burst kills FTW

edit- 500th post!
smile.gif

I've discovered that scavenger is the best perk of the first perks if you're using an assault rifle.. Unless you die a lot, or you're playing search & destroy or something where ammo isn't a huge issue. Bling is a really cool perk, but it's frustrating how little ammo they give you. Just 3 full clips. Sometimes I have to switch to my secondary to get a 5 kill streak for a predator missile because I don't have enough bullets. If it was 4 clips, I would probably use bling.
i discovered this also about scavenger pro. its basically unlimited ammo/nades/claymores as long as you stay alive. it has saved me many a times,when i have ran out of bullets. ive gone on 11+ kills many of times without using killstreaks all due to scavenger pro

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Finally had the chance to try out the One Man Army exploit....came to the conclusion that I absolutely suck at Noobtubes
laugh.gif

-The Juice
laugh.gif
i feel ya dawg

I tried it too.... it did not work for me
roll.gif

I don't think I can play with anything else but an M16 or Famas.

3 shot burst just does it for me....UMP is cool but I'll get a lot of kills/deaths.

Back
Top Bottom