The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I hate when I select FFA and they put me into a random *@# game with 2 minutes left and some dude already has 1200 and is putting in work. Like cool.

It's funny to me when everyone on the map has heartbeat sensors.

I also find it funny when some "fast" maps (like terminal for instance) have campers. Hiding in the corner will only do good for a certain amount oftime till I just throw a stun grenade and stab you.

Some of the pairings have been more sensible - ie dudes with rank of 20-30, all 8 spots instead of me being like 25 and only playing with dudes ranked 40+.

who was on saturday with the BURR clan tag, i think there gt was bigsavage & another dude, i was tryna say waddup, dudes didnt have mics on though.

we were beasting.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

one time DukexxSucks had me dying...

Son was askin Odrama if he had twitter
Odrama said yea & said it to him...
Duke is like "Can I get your pin so you can BBM it to me??"
Odrama's like Nah man.......

Dudes got quiet for like 2 minutes i was rollin
laugh.gif
he was like " how many types of contact do you need "
Yo who said something about Marlo Stanfield?

laugh.gif
Odrama said that to bmoore

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Mez 0ne, NYCBaller34, GULLYDAGREAT, I now know who I'm playing with most of the time with henz
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i was getting in y'all $#*** that day...no comp[/color]

henz and dukexxsucks knows how my team gets down, got 2 dudes doin' all the dirty work.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
We rarely lose deathmatch/domination.

Henz quote on Estate: "Yo son, he's by the wood!"
Gully: AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOO!

The AK47 is so BROLIC... I know alot of people have issues with the recoil on it but from 50 ft. and closer this joint is money!!!
All you really need is the holographic scope on it and youre damn good.

I never really used the AK before but the ACR was failing me badly... The ACR is sick because of it's long distance capabilities and the fact that it hasno recoil whatsoever but that #%%* is mad weak when it comes to face to face shootouts.

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Grimey

anyone been boosting?
i did it to get my first nuke, i dont have the patience to camp and get 25 straight kills
02e35daee06b52362781a5b50845834db67a755.gif

perfect execution
roll.gif
roll.gif
but fam you are aware you don't gotta camp to get a nuke right? I just got my first nuke last night in TDM withoutcamping

Originally Posted by 430AM

The AK47 is so BROLIC... I know alot of people have issues with the recoil on it but from 50 ft. and closer this joint is money!!!
All you really need is the holographic scope on it and youre damn good.

I never really used the AK before but the ACR was failing me badly... The ACR is sick because of it's long distance capabilities and the fact that it has no recoil whatsoever but that #%%* is mad weak when it comes to face to face shootouts.
smh.gif
Dont desecrate an AK by putting a holo/red dot/ thermal/acog on it.
You rock the iron sights on that..
Silencer, FMJ, grenade launcher (
smh.gif
), and extended mags are the only attachments that are worthy of the AK.
AK with FMJ knocks everything down

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

anyone been boosting?
i did it to get my first nuke, i dont have the patience to camp and get 25 straight kills

perfect execution
roll.gif
roll.gif
but fam you are aware you don't gotta camp to get a nuke right? I just got my first nuke last night in TDM without camping
why dont you let me do what i do and leave me be?

Originally Posted by eleet1

What turtle beach headset is everyone using?
x3

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

anyone been boosting?

perfect execution
roll.gif
roll.gif
but fam you are aware you don't gotta camp to get a nuke right? I just got my first nuke last night in TDM without camping
why dont you let me do what i do and leave me be?

Originally Posted by eleet1

What turtle beach headset is everyone using?
x3

son why you getting all defensive for?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom