The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by handullz

can someone PLEASE tell me how do you make your killstreak continue so you can use it on another killstreak...

for instance... i can get a sentry gun at 5 kills... it'll kill 3-4 people... but i cant get my harrier at 7 kills..

how do i make it to where my killstreak can help me get to the next kill streak?

ANYTHING AIRDROPPED DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS YOUR KILL STREAK.

You might wanna roll with the predator missile instead.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

eleet1 wrote:

What turtle beach headset is everyone using?

Got the x1

Yup.

And I've been on FIRE as of late. Called in ANOTHER nuke on Rundown (68-3
pimp.gif
) and got my K/D up to 1.00
i got the x31's and i too have been beasting on ffa. trying to get siterep pro to hear them footsteps better. i finally got my kdr to 1.01 from my nephew dropping it to .86

Is the only difference between the x1's and x31's the fact that x31's are wireless? Any other differences in regards to sound and what not?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

can someone PLEASE tell me how do you make your killstreak continue so you can use it on another killstreak...

for instance... i can get a sentry gun at 5 kills... it'll kill 3-4 people... but i cant get my harrier at 7 kills..

how do i make it to where my killstreak can help me get to the next kill streak?

fa shoooo...

i get it... care package, sentry guns... those dont count... gotcha, kinfoe....

speedy responses and helpful info on niketalk is a rarity... but appreciated greatly...

Originally Posted by eleet1

doosta45 wrote:

jeenewed wrote:

heatpinoyboy wrote:

eleet1 wrote:

What turtle beach headset is everyone using?

Got the x1

Yup.

And I've been on FIRE as of late. Called in ANOTHER nuke on Rundown (68-3
pimp.gif
) and got my K/D up to 1.00
i got the x31's and i too have been beasting on ffa. trying to get siterep pro to hear them footsteps better. i finally got my kdr to 1.01 from my nephew dropping it to .86

Is the only difference between the x1's and x31's the fact that x31's are wireless? Any other differences in regards to sound and what not?
bass boost. 4 diff levels of bass. no bass. low bass. high bass. low and high bass. mic monitoring. you can hear yourself talk slightly so youaint screaming. also i dont think the x1s come with "chat monitor" where if people are talking, and the game sound gets louder the chat sound getslouder also so it doesnt get drowned out by the game play.

honestly i dont use the bass boost unless im listening to music. too much bass in the game, starts to hurt my ears after a while. keep the bass turned offwhile i play. as of late ive havent been using the mic because in ffa dudes really dont be talking much. these headphones can be used with a wii and ps3, justwont be able to chat though.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

fa shoooo...

i get it... care package, sentry guns... those dont count... gotcha, kinfoe....

speedy responses and helpful info on niketalk is a rarity... but appreciated greatly...

No problem homie

people created a new call of duty MW2 hack that will Super LAG App, Kick Players In Game, Freeze Players.

i tried it on the ps3 and it works. the 360 has the same going around with the chopper gunner glitch as well.

this game is being destroyed bit by bit, and the hackers also found hidden camo that could be DLC in the future EX. every gun can be golden

Yup pavelow is glitched for some reason it sucks too cause I would have had about 5 more nukes atleast. Is it also glitched for u guys on the ps3?

Originally Posted by sole vintage

people created a new call of duty MW2 hack that will Super LAG App, Kick Players In Game, Freeze Players.

i tried it on the ps3 and it works. the 360 has the same going around with the chopper gunner glitch as well.

this game is being destroyed bit by bit, and the hackers also found hidden camo that could be DLC in the future EX. every gun can be golden
smh.gif

game is slowly being ruined.

emergency airdrops suck, people always say they're underrated
laugh.gif
9/10 it's Ammo , Ammo, UAV, Sentry Gun. or Ammo Ammo, Pedator, CUAV

more hacks?
smh.gif
from boosting to glitches this game is getting ruined more and more
smh.gif

with that said I got my k/d up to 1.07 from a .7-something
pimp.gif

add me just let me know youre from NT xbox playa fly111 im aight, i was a beast then i prestiged and i can't come in first to save my life

LMFAO @ this dude earlier

" Have any of u guys had sex?.. What does it mean when the hole of ur penis burns after your first time "

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

more hacks?
smh.gif
from boosting to glitches this game is getting ruined more and more
smh.gif

with that said I got my k/d up to 1.07 from a .7-something
pimp.gif
what are the new hacks?

Back
Top Bottom