The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Any tips on how to get 100 kills for handguns? I would like to try to get tactical knife
Do hardcore teamdeath.

I got it in like 3 matches.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Any tips on how to get 100 kills for handguns? I would like to try to get tactical knife
Do hardcore teamdeath.

Never thought to do it in hardcore. Thanks, I'll try that

OH MY GOD I JUTS GOT MY FIRST NUKE
pimp.gif

^It says that in order to get the AC130 emblem I need to call it in 25 times... but for the chopper gunner version it says i need to complete the challenge andlaunch it 25 times..

does this mean that I can prestige and pick up right where I left off with the AC130 launches?

I.E. if i had 14 AC130s before i prestiged, does that mean that i only need to call in 11 more to get the emblem?

I probably had the best game ill ever play last night..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..I went on a straight rampage in ground war 71 & 8..Didnt have the nuke as one of my killstreaks though so i didnt nuke..still havent got one yet
mad.gif
...But with games like this i know its close...Add me- PSN -HollowTIP_J88

36136d804357d7874dd281daf87d98050ad8dcce.jpg

Played a few games with DukexxSucks since I was short 2-3 people on my squad, I think we only lost like 3 times.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Do hardcore teamdeath.

if you want it on the magnum just use a generic class with the ump45 lightweight marathon and i think ninja and i tgives you a tac nife and just get kills witthe knife and they count

prestige'ing for the losssss literally. I was accustomed to winning almost every game, and being at least +8 every game. oh well, on to the next one.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

prestige'ing for the losssss literally. I was accustomed to winning almost every game, and being at least +8 every game. oh well, on to the next one.
so why aren't you winning almost every game anymore?.....and why your not going +8?

finally got my kdr to 1.00
pimp.gif
playing nothing but ffa. i need to get on that sitrep pro though. i will be causing problems with louder footsteps with dudeswith ninja on.

i need to get on that hardcore though

Originally Posted by agold1002

Do hardcore teamdeath.

if you want it on the magnum just use a generic class with the ump45 lightweight marathon and i think ninja and i tgives you a tac nife and just get kills wit the knife and they count

You're saying that if I switch to handguns and kill people with knife, it counts toward handgun kills?

Originally Posted by agold1002

Pinoyjer wrote:

Rafool wrote:

Pinoyjer wrote:

Do hardcore teamdeath.

if you want it on the magnum just use a generic class with the ump45 lightweight marathon and i think ninja and i tgives you a tac nife and just get kills wit
the knife and they count

You're saying that if I switch to handguns and kill people with knife, it counts toward handgun kills?

Yes

Just got the RROD after a long session during winter break
frown.gif
First model of the 360 anyways, and luckily I was still in that 3 year window for free repair.

Any idea when new maps are coming out? The timing may just be perfect for when I get the 360 back
pimp.gif

Played TDM with my crew on Terminal...

Had my Nuke checked off....

We were straight up merking the other team...Got my Harrier...Chopper...Before I knew it, the match ended and I was 20-0!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Checked off my nuke for bout 6 games now n I cant freakin call it in!

Back
Top Bottom